Just a thought

Gunnihunter

At no one in particular, when taking photos of your mule deer, don’t hide the ears. You killed the buck, be proud of it. I think it ruins the photo. It doesn’t make it it look bigger, it looks like you’re trying to hide the true size. As soon as I see it done I think too bad.

How Bout Holding them as far forward as you can?

How bout all the Trick photography used?

You gotta admit!

Most PISSCUTTERS taken these days You gotta do something with them!:D

I agree, its crazy how many times I look at a pic on here or on Instagram and think WOW!! Only to look at the next pic and see the truth.....

Don't even get me started on the 200" deer that look more like 170". Oh well.....

I agree. The thread entitled "A couple of Bow Bucks" is mine and didn't even notice till after pictures where taken and looked at, at home. These where both solo hunts so my son was alone and so was I when arrowed them. I can tell you in our case there was no hidden anything from anybody. The one my son got was just about 27" wide and mine was 24' wide.
Sorry but never even thought about ears or even paid any attention to that kind of detail. It is nice to see them with ears spread out I agree 100%.

Nebo, those pics are great! Not at all what I envisioned when I thought about what Gunnihunter made this thread for.

You guys did great and those pics don't make any attempt to hide or fudge what the bucks antlers really are.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom