Just checking in....

AndymanSavage

Very Active Member
How goes it, MM friendos? I just decided to pop in for a quick check in.....early in the fall I deleted my facebook account, stopped posting on forums, and pretty much disappeared. A couple of friends have recently let me know they were wondering what the heck was going on so I thought I'd post here so other buddies would see it too.... Sorry if you don't care, you can hit the back button anytime :)

This fall I made the gut-wrenching decision to get divorced from my wife of ten years. The reasons are personal, but have been eating away at me for years and I had to make a change. I have three young boys and have spent many a night in agony for the difficulties they will have to go through. I will have the boys with me 50% of the time and I am grateful for that. I will do all I can to give them a happy life full of love. They are the greatest blessing in my life. I would have a lot of bitterness and anger about the last ten years, but they make any trial worth bearing. I know that a lot of you have been through the same thing. I know things will be okay. I have a great outlook on a very happy future ahead of me......It's just hard to go through and there is some suffering that just has to be borne. I'm sorry for ignoring calls and emails recently. I am okay. Those I have gotten to know through this site have been great friends and assets to me and I appreciate you all. I also have a new phone number, PM me if you have the old one.

That is it, sorry for the sappy post.....

Here's to a life with no regrets;
IMG_20120706_165003.jpg

656D2796-B8A1-4F5B-A91F-F29F580A83A9-7899-000004F686A01B6D_zpse64a1f0b.jpg

6ED45A33-B09E-433E-AE9D-F0443E8D29AE-7899-000004F6A21D583B_zps986afecc.jpg

-----------------------------------------------
http://andymansavage.blogspot.com/

At least you got a positive attitude and you got your head on straight for what you been through.

Wow man - I don't know what to say. I am sure it has been a super difficult time for you. I am glad that you have a positive attitude. Rough for sure. The important thing is to love your boys and keep them close to you. I had wondered why you had disappeared off of FB. Send me a PM if you ever want to chat.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Congrats on your tough choice. I say congrats because you had the gumption to do it knowing it will not be easy. Everybody deserves to be happy and sometimes you gotta do something against the grain to get there. I hope the kids are dealing with it ok.

Just FYI- You're picture looks a lot like John Henson.

M'Balz Es Hari

I made the same choice you did after 21 years with the first wife. That was 15 years ago and the only regret I have is that I didn't do it sooner!....... Good Luck to you and those kids!!...... Terry

JUDAS AndyMan!

Wondering where you been!

None of my Business of what happened,just Hope You're doing OK!

Hang Tough!

"""Supporting Speed Limits doesn't make You Anti Car"""

No & You'll never Fix STUPID or WACKO'S by changing Gun Laws You Dumb BITTCH!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom