Just how big is this old timer?

heartshot

Very Active Member
Just how big is this non-typical featured in Western Outdoors in 1985? What do you estimate the score and outside spread to be? Does anybody know anything about this deer besides what was written in the magazine?

Amazing Buck!

7072non_typical_2.jpg

6722non_typical_3.jpg

Next article in the paper would of read as follows, Local shop owner kills nephew and friend for sawing up his mule deer rack, local athoritys ruled it a justifiable homicide and no charges were filed.

Windage and elevation pilgrim windage and elevation

Can u say mass!!! To bad, I bet alot more monsters have been thrown away or destroyed in the past. Probably not that big but I bet some book heads.

What a loss. Man he would be hard to beat for Mass.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

+1 for justifiable homicide!
My grandpa has pictures of bucks he has killed, most are monsters! When I asked where the antlers were he said he let the dogs chew on them... I said WTH why would you do that!?!"He said the horns don't eat very good and he was only after meat, besides bucks like those were very common." I wish he would have kept them around! He won't let me put the pictures up here, maybe he will loosen up in a little while and I can share them with you guys. They are awesome!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Utah. One was 42 wide, the other 6 were between 32 and 38 wide. If I could tlk him into letting me post them I would have done it already.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

most the old timers left em on the hill too...I know of bucks my dad or friends would kill i sure wish i could see pics of. My dad shot a 30 inch 2 point one year that was a buck on the downhill slide, said it had alot of mass...my uncle shot an elk in salmon idaho that from the ground touched the top of the ceiling....he told me about a deer a guy he knew shot that he never got scored that was over 300 back in the 60s its rumored he shot it in wyo tagged with an idaho tag is why it never got measured...

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

has anyone seen my kittie

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom