Just wonderin

A

andrew_12gauge

I was wondering if maybe we could somehow get a group of us together from the site this coming hunting season and maybe try and do a deer camp, if anybody might be interested? I think it would be cool we could all sit around a campfire BSin and who knows we might even kill some deer. If anybody might be interested we should try and start planning now so we can have something finalized by the time season rolls around.

I think it might be pretty fun, perhaps if the camp was in a central location, guys could just head out from there, it might be tough to get guys to give up their spots though.

That sounds like a great chance to meet fellow hunters. I usually hunt Eastern,wa. for deer. I will most likely be south of spokane but would be willing to stop by and meet other hunters. I also stay around for the pheasant opener.

Well i have a multi season tag and i usually hunt the wahluke unit, ive had some pretty good sucess but it is a tough unit to hunt, mostly little pockets of deer in small tracts of public ground but if anybody wanted to give it a try we could all try it, i think the best time would be during late archery when the refuge is open to deer hunting also, during early archery and muzzleloader the refuge is closed, and you can only use shotgun during the modern firearm season, also there is not near as much pressure during late archery.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom