Kaibab 12W Late Info

rockymtnhunter

Congrat's to all who drew this tag - wish I could be there with you. Circumstances will not allow me to be there this year, but I'm willing to share some of my favorite areas to hunt during the late hunt. Could be helpful to anyone who hasn't been there for the late hunt. The late hunt is very different from the archery and early rifle hunts. Please PM me if you want to chat and pick my brain. Thanks and good luck to all.

/s/rockymtnhunter

Very nice of you to share with others! 👍🏼

While I don’t have a tag this year, I’m planning on going with my son someday (we have 12 points) for a once in a lifetime hunt for the two of us. I’m afraid I’m way behind the 8 ball for the late hunt though. I need to get down there for the hunters ed point and go scout the units before we actually draw.

Very nice of you to share with others! 👍🏼

While I don’t have a tag this year, I’m planning on going with my son someday (we have 12 points) for a once in a lifetime hunt for the two of us. I’m afraid I’m way behind the 8 ball for the late hunt though. I need to get down there for the hunters ed point and go scout the units before we actually draw.
You could also take the azgf online hunter ethics course and get that that permanent bonus point. Just a suggestion.

Good luck to everyone that has a late hunt this year.

You could also take the azgf online hunter ethics course and get that that permanent bonus point. Just a suggestion.

Good luck to everyone that has a late hunt this year.
That’s what I meant. Hard to get both my son and I down there together.

Yes it is Magical. Truly Great Hunt . I was blessed with a late tag 5 years ago with only 7 points as a Resident. Buck in Avatar is a first afternoon Buck as I was real sick ,shouldn't of been there and was lucky It happened quick. Good luck to all!

Congrat's to all who drew this tag - wish I could be there with you. Circumstances will not allow me to be there this year, but I'm willing to share some of my favorite areas to hunt during the late hunt. Could be helpful to anyone who hasn't been there for the late hunt. The late hunt is very different from the archery and early rifle hunts. Please PM me if you want to chat and pick my brain. Thanks and good luck to all.

/s/rockymtnhunter
I am sorry you won't be able to make it this year. I really appreciated your assistance last year, and meeting you out on the Plateau!

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom