Kaibab archery/bow question

rockymtnhunter

MM friends:
So I have a question - I'm 70 yrs old, weight-limited in my left arm due to fistula for future dialysis (no more than 20 lbs) - can still draw w/my right, but my arm strength isn't what it used to be. Hoping to draw Kaibab archery tag this year (w/9 pts), but I sold all my archery equipment 4 yrs ago when I thought I wouldn't draw another archery tag (big mistake). I'm RH, 29-1/2 in draw, and have shot w/55lb draw weight @ 75% letoff for many years. I need to get a new bow, but I'm not sure what to get these days w/o spending an arm and a leg - will probably only use it this year, if I draw a tag and my kidney holds out through the fall. Any recommendations? I appreciate any and all thoughts & suggestions. Thanks! and good luck to all for the draw!

Join this Facebook group. There are tons of guys that buy new bows every year or two that sell their bows through this group. You will pay half of retail price for a great bow. I bought one of the group.

I like the Diamond Infinite Edge series bows. Pretty reasonable, and very adjustable in terms of draw length and weight, which could be helpful if you are trying to build back up to your target draw weight. I think the original idea was to be able to grow with kids as they get older. But I shoot my kids' infinite edge models just as well as my bow, and they don't break the bank.

Also, if you only use it for a year and want to resell it, they hold their value well.

Send me a PM if you're interested and I may have an extra RH Infinite Edge around as my kids ended up LH.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom