Kaibab Muley....also test.....

J

JimmyAZ

Shot this few years ago, checking to see how it comes up....

fc477e31.jpg.orig.jpg

nice mass...
fc477e2f.jpg.orig.jpg

Jimmy,

To make the pics show you need to take the .orig off of the back of the address after you paste it into the message.

Remember it needs to end in .jpeg

Nice buck by the way.

Jimbo, give us some stats on this nice buck. How wide, (29"?) what does he score and the rest of the story.

7x9 not counting the eyeguards. He was 33 1/2" wide counting the cheaters. scored 212(unofficial). Best part about him is the palmation of the antlers right at the main fork, very solid mass! Cut his track mid morning opening day and had nothing better to do but track him. Tracked him for 3 hours through the thick cedars. Could tell I was pushing him and knew he was right in front of me. Jumped him once but couldn't get a shot and glimpsed antlers to know it was a buck, thought more like a 3 pointer. came over a ridge 20 minutes later and could see him standing in a cedar thicket, didn't see me but knew I was there. All I could see was his rump, lungs, and glimpes of antler turning. Took a shot with the .270 and he bolted. went to where he was, stepped over log and there he lay. What a surpise! I'd never seen antlers like that! First deer I had found and tracked myself and it was a good one! I shot this deer 10 years ago at the age of 16.

yep, pics are working.

nice buck. looks like an old bruiser to me. like the split ear, too.

berto

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom