Kaibab

It was a good hunt with Snow on Saturday night. The burn was a zoo opening day and Saturday morning. Lots of little bucks were killed. Never saw a shooter during the hunt. No shortage of 3x3: and small bucks.

Last edited:
Was there for 12AW early hunt, saw numerous good bucks (170-190 class) day before opening, lots of hunters in Burn (as usual), had opportunity for big 'un on Day 2 - super windy on Day 2, snow came Saturday night through Sunday, cold & 15 degrees, deer were moving west, hunter I was helping downed 4-pt Sunday morn - biggest body buck I've seen there, saw numerous other nice bucks taken, no monsters, but good 4-pts, I expect most deer to be low for late hunt - it's been cold & wet w/more rain/snow since early hunt. Should be good late hunt, esp. w/only 50 tags. I'll be there.

I have a friend that just returned from that hunt as well and he said the exact same thing that rockymountainhunter said, except he only saw a couple of "good bucks". Was really surprised, he rarely comes home empty handed.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom