Kamas Once In A Lifetime Moose Tag

smokingfire

My father in law (60 yrs old) drew his once in a lifetime moose tag and I’m trying to help him have a good experience this fall. He’s not much of a hiker and he’s not going to be picky. We’d really appreciate any advice or information any of you have for us while we do our own due diligence—either on this thread or direct message. Thanks in advance!

Moose are big and black but they are not real numerous so locating where they live is a major hurdle. Moose season is long and overlaps lots of hunts, so one thing that can always help is to become very friendly around other hunters. Most of them will be hunting elk or deer and they will be more than happy, maybe even eager to share where they have encountered moose. So don't be bashful is my moose hunting hint.

Moose are big and black but they are not real numerous so locating where they live is a major hurdle. Moose season is long and overlaps lots of hunts, so one thing that can always help is to become very friendly around other hunters. Most of them will be hunting elk or deer and they will be more than happy, maybe even eager to share where they have encountered moose. So don't be bashful is my moose hunting hint.
This is excellent advice.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom