Kansas bruiser muley

DIYhunter

I was lucky enough to draw a KS either species (whitetail or mule deer) muzzleloader tag. Waited for the early Dec dates hoping to catch the rut. Living hear in NM I was not able to scout but have a good friend who lives in area and had been seeing some good bucks prior to me getting there. On opening morning we found this buck in a walk in access area. His antlers are a busted up but I could get over his sheer mass in both body and antlers. He was in full rut with a hareem of about 30 does. Was a fantastic hunt and hope to draw that either species tag again some day.

161img_0797.jpg

706ksmuledeer1.jpg

6215ksmuledeer3.jpg

Very nice deer! That either species tag in KS is difficult to draw. Congrats! Broken or not, it's a great deer.

Nice big buck must have been a good scrappler and fought for the "ladies"....Congrats.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Nice Buck, he sure was a fighting SOB.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom