Kansas whitetails

• Thread starter TheGreatWhiteHunter
  • Start date
T

TheGreatWhiteHunter

LAST EDITED ON Nov-28-07 AT 08:14AM (MST)[p]Has anyone hunted in Kansas yet this year.

Killed a 132 gross, 127 net P&Y in eastern Kansas out of the same tree that I killed a 157 inch buck out of two years ago. DIY, private land.

My buddy killed a 152 thursday 2nd day

THE LORD IS MY ROCK
NRA LIFE MEMBER
HUNTING PASS IT ON

KS 1st Muzzy hunt
147 gross

47561313391bd78d.jpg

4756133c39db6c6c.jpg

AMEN TO ALL 3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats!!!!!!!! believe and you shall recieve!!!!!!

Congrats to you all on some great bucks, Nice buck TheSaint.
Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Nice buck congrats

THE LORD IS MY ROCK
NRA LIFE MEMBER
HUNTING PASS IT ON

4767d1235521a39a.jpg

4767d147559e5fd4.jpg

My dad hunted with my uncle in north central Kansas for the first time this year (first big game hunt ever) and killed this 23 point buck - it's sick isn't it.
He shot the buck on opening day of the rifle season, 15 minutes into the hunt - he's ruined for the rest of his life. Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks.
The buck Gross scores 161 3/8" and nets 155". He has approx. 16" of missing/broken horn and should have grossed just shy of 180" non-typical. His H-1 measurements are 6 6/8". Thanks for letting me share.

Robert

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Whitetail Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Whitetail Pros Guide Service

Southern Iowa and Missouri Private Land Whitetail Hunts. Rifle, Archery, Muzzleloader.

Antler Creek Whitetails

Archery hunt in Northeast Kansas. Rut and pre-rut, hunting from treestands and blinds.

Back
Top Bottom