KANSAS WT FOR MULE DEER

• Thread starter TheGreatWhiteHunter
  • Start date
T

TheGreatWhiteHunter

LAST EDITED ON Nov-28-07 AT 08:26AM (MST)[p]This swap will be for the 2008 Whitetail deer season in Kansas or later.

I am interested in swapping access to almost 4000 acres (depending on weapon) of White Tail hunting land in Kansas in unit 14 Rifle/ML or A8 for bow hunters. An average buck harvested will usually go between a 130-140 class bucks we do harvest 150+ Bucks and bigger. There are great genetics in the area that enable bucks to grow to true trophies we do not put much pressure on the property to ensure a good mix of mature deer. Though No one predict what you will see there is achance at a great buck during any season.

A mature whitetail will usually score 145+ and be a minium of 3 1/2 years old we have them and the genetics to grow some big big ones.

Rifle season Opens last wednesday of NOVEMBER and usually runs 12 days ML early opens around september 15th and goes about 13-14 days Bow runs from end of Sept beginning of Oct through the End of December overlaps rifle.

In return I am looking for a QUALITY Mule deer hunt prefer Private but will consider public Tags in Kansas are a draw and firearm tags are no problem for my unit. Will consider a good elk hunt for 1 in exchange for 2 hunters in Kansas

If you are interested email me at [email protected]

THE LORD IS MY ROCK
NRA LIFE MEMBER
HUNTING PASS IT ON

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom