Karl Malone big buck??????

need4x4

Saw a photo of what was said to be Karl Malone and a very big buck.

Can anyone tell me the details.

What is a governors tag and was it this year?

Thanks,

It was in another forum I don't remember which,it said it was taken on kennecot property. CWMU maybe?

4b00a24e7cd7504f.jpg

them bucks over there on kennecott you can walk up and pet.
He must feel pretty proud! all he had to do show up pay the man and shoot.
I bet money he has never cleaned any of the game he has ever shot, no sport or respect for that kinda hunting
its not just about how big or many carl they should erase your name from the books!

>them bucks over there on kennecott
>you can walk up and
>pet.
> He must feel pretty
>proud! all he had to
>do show up pay the
>man and shoot.
> I bet money he has
>never cleaned any of the
>game he has ever shot,
>no sport or respect for
>that kinda hunting
> its not just about how
>big or many carl they
>should erase your name from
>the books!
>
>

You obviously know very little about Karl Malone. Once again, I want to congratulate Karl and thank him for all that he has done in the name of wildlife and habitat conservation.

>>them bucks over there on kennecott
>>you can walk up and
>>pet.
>> He must feel pretty
>>proud! all he had to
>>do show up pay the
>>man and shoot.
>> I bet money he has
>>never cleaned any of the
>>game he has ever shot,
>>no sport or respect for
>>that kinda hunting
>> its not just about how
>>big or many carl they
>>should erase your name from
>>the books!
>>
>>
>
>You obviously know very little about
>Karl Malone. Once again,
>I want to congratulate Karl
>and thank him for all
>that he has done in
>the name of wildlife and
>habitat conservation.

well said legacy

+2 legacy....
------------------------------------------------------
"Yeah, I'll shoot him"

muleywatcher. Respect him or not, he has done more for hunting in this state $$ wise than anyone I can think of (especially sheep), and seeks no publicity for it. for that at least you should bite your tongue.

A few years back Karl hunted in hill creek on the ute land and killed a very nice bull. Pictures of the hunt were of Karl with the bull on the ground. Next him up to his elbows field dressing the bull and next was him with a pack on with a hind quarter and the head and cape helping pack it to the truck!

Karl is a great guy and I also want to thank him for what he does for our sport!

Pick up the latest issue of christensens hunting illustrated and there is a very good article about Karl in there.

NO... your wrong. Don't know Malone but what I do know and what I've read, he is a true sportsman and is willing to work hard to go after what ever he is hunting. Not only a world class athlete but owner of the Grand Slam Rams..... Monster Elk, Deer and who knows what else.....or did he have his private helicopter drop him off at all of these places? .......I think this is all about your personal jealousy that you can't do what he financially can do. If I could I definately would be hunting everything under the sun as he does. He has put alot of time and money into this state and someone like you would not have the right mind to appreciate what he has done.
I'd hunt with him anytime just for the sport of it.

LOL you believe everything you read?
he has done so much he is our hero! he is an athele sound like a bunch a fags

what has he done?

tell me?

he has over paid a bunch of guides to get his name in the books. ya I am jealous wish I had his money and could hunt year round, real hunters are archery hunters and are there own guides.
he sits in his truck waiting for the call.... (your lion is in the tree come get him)he jumps in his 10,000.00 dallor snowmobile hauls to the tree where the dogs has his lion up in the tree
BAM!!BAM BAM finaly falls from the tree dead. as he walks away he says get him skinned and to the taxidermist gets in his snowmobile and down to his truck and home he goes while the guides do all the work cleaning and getting him down the mountian That is your hero LOL get this forum burnen YA!!!

"ya I am jealous wish I had his money and could hunt year round, real hunters are archery hunters and are there own guides".

Hey muleywatcher. ha ha ha ha dude pull your big, thick head out of your A S S! I can tell you one thing. "Real hunters" dont sit here and bi t ch and moan like you are trying to tell others how they need to hunt. "Real hunters" understand that there are more ways of hunting then just there own way. "Real Hunters" give there time, money, energy to give back any way they can and help make hunting better for everyone.
I can tell you that carl malone is more of a "Real Hunter" then you will ever be. Who cares if he has a ton of money and he likes to go on great hunts where he can kill trophy animals. Who cares if he spends 10's of thousands of dollars on guides. But then again Im sure you think you know everything. Im sure your one of those people that have to tear down others because of there success in life, because they have it better than you, because you feel bad for yourself because you live in a van down by the river.

Hey muleywathcer,

Your an idiot!!! Have you ever been to a RAC meeting or to any of the local fundraisers/auctions? Karl spends (donates) a tone of money to fund projects/transplants etc. in this state. Sounds like your a little bitter and alot of bit jealous of the Mailman. I am also a bowhunter but I am no better than anyone else. Your giving us a bad name!!!!!

Dryboot, Ibow4it2 and Whiskeybent
Thanks for backing me up on the is one. It was never about the method of weapon we hunt with, where we hunt, who we hunt with or how much it cost to hunt. Just giviing Thanks where Thanks is due. Didn't mean to stir the pot but glad to see there are a few thankful people (hunters) out there! Glad to hear I am not the only one who knows MuleyWatcher has head up his A _ _!
Thanks Again - 180

Wow! I think this has become a pretty heated topic mixed with jealousy. I think I am sidin' with 180plus on this one. Karl has done a lot for the state of Utah. I don't think it's necessary for me to write it all down for ya Muleywatcher, cause it's available for you to read.

you are a clown mulletwatcher. i will put my trophy animals that were all on a diy hunt with a rifle. against yours anyday lol. you do not have to hunt with a bow to be a real hunter i am sick of hearing that crap. i hunt with all three rifle, bow, and muzzy and each one has its challenges.let the real hunters crap go this bowhunter vs riflehunter crap needs to go i bet peta and other organazations are loving it though oh yeah great buck karl i hope next years is even bigger

LAST EDITED ON Dec-06-09 AT 09:51AM (MST)[p]I'll give you guys two guesses....Which one is muleywatcher??

4b1be0c864e144b9.jpg

I believe we have found the new king of the Utards....

2a0fcsk.gif

I don't even know where to start Muleywatcher...if I had the money to hunt large animals year round would I?...hell yes, and does that make me less of a hunter? Good job to Karl as far as I'm concerned, and I use a rifle and a muzzie so apparently I'm not a hunter? Last time I checked bowhunters were the minority, and I have respect for bowhunting because of its difficulty but damn have a little respect for other types of hunters we should be on the same side...

Karl Malone has never entered ONE of his animals in any record, never will, that is not why he hunts.

Frankly, he doesn't want any of his photos out there, cause of the negtivity and jealousy it brings. But, he also realizes he can be a strong Voice for sportsmen and Conservation, so he allows it.

Most celebs get paid to use their photos, or appear at places. Karl pays his own way to teh place and donates hundreds of thousands of dollars for habitat for elk, turkey, mule deer and sheep for all of us.

And, then quietly, he also buys a few hunts every year for guys who can't afford them. not friends, just good guys he meets out in the woods.

He sleeps on the ground, he helps clean and pack out the animals, gets fire wood, saddles horses, and can hike like no other. he has better spotting eyes than any guide i have ever meet, he is fun to hunt with.

I have been blessed greatly in life to have been on 40 or so hunts with Karl, if all American's were like him, America would be in a lot better place and we would all be better off.

Karl will be giving a free Seminar at the Expo in Feb on SAturday Feb. 13. If you want to see some pics and talk hunting with the Mailman, come on down

Don Peay
Average Joe utah hunter

Don Peay " Average Joe Hunter" Now thats a good one. It should be Don Peay " Against the Average Joe Hunter"
Wes

REALLY.........
Explain your self....
This is another

sportsman that has put his name out there on the line... for someone "again" to slam him down for doing something good for US sportsmans... What have you done???? WHY....can't you see there is a voice out there that matters and has the power to help the future of this state...We as sportmans are here to cover each others backs.. we already have the tree huggers up are a** Let's stick together.

Don Peay, represents us hunters, hes one that is on our side to help get deer populations to there objective, he has done alot
Keep up the good work don!

muleywatcher your giving the real bowhunters a bad name. Next time try and count to 10 before you post. That way you wont say something stupid again. think before you speak!

Don thanks for the invitation. If I'm in town ill defiantly want to hear the mail man speak.

4a7d1f93337c7fd7.jpg

Archery is a year round commitment!!

>I like Karl and all...but is
>their going to be a
>translator?

Karl Malone say you don't need no translator to hear what Karl Malone sayin'!
2a0fcsk.gif

I like where this thread is going.

--I'm looking for a man... who calls himself Bucho! That's all! And you had to do it, the hard way!--

OK.... lets not all turn on each other. go back and see what has been said.. give thanks and go on....... I didn't mean to start a big fued between all of us, I just wanted to say thanks for what has been done with his money and hard work.
Thanks......

that is a great buck and i appreciate every dollar a hunter like that puts into our game. A hunter of that kind does more for the game than thousands of hunters like myself are able to.We should all hope for more of people like him to help our game.AWSOME BUCK congrats mailman

I don't give a rat's arss about Malone. I've always admired him for his skills on the court and for his dedication regarding hunting. I don't care if he pays for his hunts or is 100% DIY. I'd love to meet him and hunt with him. From what I have read he is the real deal and his money IS where his mouth is. Stop the ignorance and enjoy his buck.

HK

What has he done? Spent thousands and thousands of his dollars putting wild sheep on our Mountains. Spent thousands towards the hunt for heros program. Spent 50K on a sheep hunt and then gave it to a wounded in battle Navy SEAL. If he does nothing else (which he will not) it would be enough for me to call him one of the good guys.
What have you done Muley??

--------------------------------------

"I needed a cheesy signature saying like everyone else"

HK

send me an email if you would [email protected]

i can arrange a meeting with karl, he will be doing a free seminar at the Expo in SLC on FEb. Karl likes to meet down to earth guys to.

He IS the REAL DEAL

happy new year

Don Peay

>Don Peay " Average Joe Hunter"
>Now thats a good one.
>It should be Don Peay
>" Against the Average Joe
>Hunter"
>Wes

+1
Spend a lot of time in the hills and swamps, have yet to see Mr. Peay, of course I don't hunt Deseret or with Mossy. Yup every average Joe has hunted with Karl Malone 40 times. Karl last time I checked was a Gazillionaire(spelled right), how does old "average Joe" hunt with a guy who can afford(not hating Malone, he earned his money, glad he spends it in Utah) to put out $100,000 to hunt deer on antelope island? Mr. Peay is like a politican, they start out with great ideas, then get into office and get bought off( I mean lobbied), and suddenly they are part of the problem not the solution. If he can afford to run with Karl, and last time I checked he isn't a pro athelete, good for him, put if he is "enjoying the fruits of his labor" by accepting hunts from outfitters and guides because of his position, then he is what most of us already believe. By the way, most "average joes" spend years and years saving up to afford to hunt with an outfitter for trophy animals, how about you Mr. Peay?

I don't know who's dumber, muleywatcher or the rest of you for arguing with his/her/it's stupidity. I remember a friend who had a mentally handicapped sibling who would always act up and yell and scream just for attention sake. Eventually we all learned to ignore the outbursts and the less then capable mind eventually learned to settle down a bit. Still had issues, but it was definately better.......

This tactic could work well on many threads on this forum, stick to the topic and ignore the dumb4$$.

Way to go mailman, and keep the $$ coming to Utah, after all we gave it to you by buying hotdogs, nosebleed seats and toyotas!! :)

As for muleywatcher... Maybe he deserves to say Yes "I XXXX-ed-up". Let's hear what he has to say....."Speak up now" We all have beat him down and bashed him. Let's hear it in his words.. Yes people do screw up and stick there foot in the mouth. Forgive and forget.
From the start, I'll I wanted to say is Malone THANKS.. wish I could do what you have done.
180.....DONE

I don't know Karl Malone except for what he's done on the court. Heard he had his trucking company and was a blue collar guy. I dont know about his hunting escapades but obviously he can hunt anywhere and be able to afford it. Good for him...I would if I could. He shot a nice buck....anybody that goes on guided hunts or DIY hunts want to shoot nice bucks. What's the difference? Are those that are bashing him saying if they had a free guided hunt where they could shoot a huge buck wouldn't go? Come on and face the facts that they would. Anyway, if he donates money or does this or that....good for him. He shot a great buck. Does he know he's got an orange peel on his left ear?

Steve

I have been a long time MM reader and have always been very silent on these type of chains (discussions). It is hard for me to sit back and see people attack guys like Malone, considering the amount of money he puts back into all aspects of hunting. For every CM there are 5 or 10 or even 20 guys with that amount of money he has that is putting money into the anti-hunting, anti-gun lobbyists. I personally know several individuals that have the money that CM has and enjoys the outdoors and hunting and does not put a dime back in to help our cause. That's right OUR cause, it is a cause that everyone on this website is very passionate about and we are losing the battle. I wish we had a 1000 C. Malones out there to ensure that I pass on to my kids the same opportunities I have had in the field so far. Same goes for the guys that can afford to hire outfitters. I personally do not have the finances to go on outfitted hunts, and even if I did, I think I would rather put that money back into the hunting cause then paying for a hunt, but the outfitters are out there working hard to promote the "cause" as well. They put money back into ensuring there are hunting opportunities long after all of us have "retired" from the field. Guys that pay $100,000 for a hunt, where the money goes back into the cause, I love to see it, they go out and take 1 animal, they get a great trophy in the field and we all benefit from it. We shouldn't bite the hand that feeds us, as long as that money is properly getting put back in to ensuring there are public lands in the future for us DIY's.

>I have been a long time
>MM reader and have always
>been very silent on these
>type of chains (discussions).
>It is hard for me
>to sit back and see
>people attack guys like Malone,
>considering the amount of money
>he puts back into all
>aspects of hunting. For
>every CM there are 5
>or 10 or even 20
>guys with that amount of
>money he has that is
>putting money into the anti-hunting,
>anti-gun lobbyists. I personally
>know several individuals that have
>the money that CM has
>and enjoys the outdoors and
>hunting and does not put
>a dime back in to
>help our cause. That's
>right OUR cause, it is
>a cause that everyone on
>this website is very passionate
>about and we are losing
>the battle. I
>wish we had a 1000
>C. Malones out there to
>ensure that I pass on
>to my kids the same
>opportunities I have had in
>the field so far.
>Same goes for the guys
>that can afford to hire
>outfitters. I personally do
>not have the finances to
>go on outfitted hunts, and
>even if I did, I
>think I would rather put
>that money back into the
>hunting cause then paying for
>a hunt, but the outfitters
>are out there working hard
>to promote the "cause" as
>well. They put money
>back into ensuring there are
>hunting opportunities long after all
>of us have "retired" from
>the field. Guys
>that pay $100,000 for a
>hunt, where the money goes
>back into the cause, I
>love to see it, they
>go out and take 1
>animal, they get a great
>trophy in the field and
>we all benefit from it.
> We shouldn't bite the
>hand that feeds us, as
>long as that money is
>properly getting put back in
>to ensuring there are public
>lands in the future for
>us DIY's.

You pay an outfitter $100,000, the state gets $285 unless its the gov tag. Deseret gets $15,000 for an elk hunt, the DWR is gonna get a premium tag fee, the state gets income tax and Deseret keeps the rest. There a buisness(I don't think hunting should be a buisness) and thats how it works, they don't invest that tag money into anything other than the "cause" that advances there buisness. I am not sure the tag numbers this year, but the Manti unit usually has over 100 tags going for either $285 or $560(probably not exact but you get my point) thats at least $28,500 just for those tags. Expand that to all the species, all the tags etc. and soon that one gov tag while helping, is a small ammount. I have no beef with Karl, in fact I am indiffent to him, but he is no hero. He puts his money where he wants and thats great, however the state is becoming addicted to the big money outfitters and there high dollar clients, which is why you and I have a 5 day deer season, while every CWMU has 2 months.

wish i was rich and could buy any size buck i want. but for normal guys like me, i would be lucky to even see a buck that big let alone harvest one.

I would take Karl and his friends hunting anytime.
Great looking Buck Karl. I hope ever time you look at him you enjoy the hunt and friendship of that hunt again.
Keep up the good work.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

im sure he doesnt need someone to take him hunting. looks like hes doing just fine to me.

I'm sure he does just fine on his own, BUT any time he would like to hunt alot of real pheasants and not a bird here or there like you have in UT he welcome to head to the Pheasant capital and hunt some real birds.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

LAST EDITED ON Jan-31-10 AT 01:53PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jan-31-10 AT 12:35?PM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Jan-31-10 AT 12:34?PM (MST)

>You pay an outfitter $100,000, the
>state gets $285 unless its
>the gov tag. Deseret
>gets $15,000 for an elk
>hunt, the DWR is gonna
>get a premium tag fee,
>the state gets income tax
>and Deseret keeps the rest.

I'm sure you would know where whats left over of the $15,000 goes. They don't have to pay guides, cooks, food, fuel, insurance, plus 200 to 450 free to the public (all utah residents I might add, non-rez need not apply) guided cow elk hunts(not free to the ranch), plus habitat and fencing costs for better range management, plus a possible feeding program to keep elk out of neigboring ranchs hay stacks, I could go on if you like. I believe 85% or more of the total tags go to UTAH residents! Yes the paying clients are incoming money, the UTAH state hunters are out going money! If you think DLL sticks the rest of that $15,000 in their pocket, it shows what little business sense you have! Hoss can you honestly tell me if you owned 200,000+acres you would not run some sort of hunting program, you would open the gates to your ranch out of the goodness of your heart for all the residents of the great state of Utah for free!!! BS!! I think DLL is a piss poor example to bring up in a disscusion of where money is spend for the benefit of the resident hunters of Utah!!!! Grats to Karl great buck!!

I didn't say it was all profit, I was pointed out pretty much just what you said, all that money doesn't go to habitat or whatever, it goes into the buisness, of which profit is a part. Deseret is different than most CWMUs, first there is the LDS ownership, second, they do feed, third it is huge. You and I know that most CWMU's barely qualify in acreage, with many combining acreage with other owners and public land. I would prefer the state get the hell out of the "hunting market". I hunt on a friend of ours farm, he gets some doe tags and a few cow tags. Because his farm sets between the highway and BLM land and Forest ground. He has always allowed pretty much anyone(who is respectful) access. I argue that he should be given bull tag(s) for his public access. He can then sell those tags for whatever he wants, keeping the money to improve his habitat, or buy a truck. When the state sets up the CWMU, they create a market for hunting in which they create special rules and regs for that niche(longer seasons, better dates, etc.) in doing so they create a conflict of interest. As the rest of us have a 5 day season, the CWMU still has months(yes I know most clients only get 5 days each, for the money they could hunt rifle for a month into the rut). The state should manage our herds for us(we pay there salaries, and for everything else) not as a source of revenue, when they cross into the buisness end, they create all of these other issues(Gov tag, CWMU, ).

Here is how the system works

Landowners or CWMU operators keep their money for the access fee to do with what they wish. the state gest the actual license fee.

on the Conservation TAGs, 90% of the money goes into habitat restoration, transplanting bison, bighorn sheep, moose, wild turkey, and other activities like emerency feeding of deer a few years ago, or right now in souther utah for turkey in San Jaun county

the Conservation group that sells the tag keeps 10% of sales price for marketing and overhead.

so, on these tags 90% go ont eh Ground - and many conservatin groups actually put more money on the ground than the 10%.

This program has been KEY to getting Utah's million acres of deer habitat fixed - total cost over $65 Million in teh last 8 years, seeing bighorn sheep increase from 500 to 5,000, Moose from 500 to 3,500, Mt. Goats from 200 to 2,000, Another Bison herd in the Book Cliffs, several new antelope herds, and going from a handful of turkeys, to now turkey tags over teh counter.

And for the Great guys like Karl, not only do they buy these tags where 90% hits teh ground to help all of us, Karl has thrown in hundreds of thousands of additional dollars to fund transplants and projects to.

Great program,great guy, has made a lot of good changes for all of us

Hoss, So you're saying the money that you pay to the state all goes to habitat? You're saying the state doesn't run like a buisness with over head? I'm sorry to be the one to tell you, but the state is in the hunting market, whether private land is involved or not. The way you stated your first post, sounded like folks such as Karl or anyone else that would buy a hunt from Deseret or any other CWMU or buy a conservation tag were dirt under your feet, that DIY hunters are the ultimate hunter, when for christ sakes every person on this site has done DIY hunts. DIY hunters are just as guilty as any guide or outfitter when it comes to bragging about what they killed, if you don't believe me go thru the threads and look at the pictures on this site!
You said yourself it took 100 permits on the Manti to come up with 1/3 of what a guy like Karl would pay for one hunt, if what Don says is true, 90% to habitat, I would say Karl did state hunters a favor with just one buck. He's not a hero, he's just put his money where his mouth is, hopefully so the regular Joe has a better opportunity!
Sorry but you contradict yourself, why should your friend be any different than other private land owners, no matter who the owner is, Deseret offers all free guided cow hunts, it takes money to maintain habitat for wildlife thru the year. So is the land owner suppose to absorb the cost of the publics wildlife, should they charge the state a grazing fee, or maybe they should just kill all the wildlife off so they don't have to deal with hunters period(wolf)? Or maybe they could charge 15% of the hunters for a guided hunt and manage(of which the state is involved) for some quality so the regular Joe can draw a tag and hopefully have a quality experience, be it a bull hunt,buck hunt,cow hunt or doe hunt(85%). Believe me when I say that I had as much fun on the cow hunts I helped on as any bull hunt I ever guided. Karl included!
If what Don says is true and all this money goes into habitat, I guess I don't understand the hate.

Hey muleywatcher I'd like to see you pickup a moose quarter with one hand, throw it over you shoulder , then jog 1/2 mile up hill with it over your shoulder to the pickup and do it with a whole big bull moose! Who needs a pack horse with Karl around! Then jog another 5 mile to make it a workout! Don't speak of what you have no idea.

Destroyer, I don't care what a land owner does with his land, he payed for it, this is America. The DWR is a government agency, they are different. Mr. Peay said so himself, the state gets the tag fee, so on that $15,0000 elk on Deseret the state gets $280. The LE tag I draw, the state gets $280. The hunter on Deseret can hunt anytime from Sept. 1 to Nov. 11. (rifle), I get 2 weekends. Lets pretend I own 100,000 acres and I let anyone and everyone hunt my land, I still get 2 weekends, if I lock the gate, I get liberal seasons, guaranteed tags, free advertisement(proclamation) for doing so. My land is techincally a commericial buisness but I can pay taxes as if its range land or in the green belt. The states conflict of interest is right in the proclamation page 32, right after the description of CWMU's they have a box about walk-in access. Their is a financial incentive created by the state in the form of CWMU's to lock up you land. Without the CWMU the landowner could sell tresspass permits, lock their gates, or join the access program. Without guaranteed tags, and with the same seasons as everyone else the financial incentive would be to get the payment from the state to allow access vs. gambling that you could sell trespass permits. South Dakota and their access for pheasant hunting is the example that Utah should be following. South Dakota gets the license fee, but the state also greatly benefits from the hunting tourists dollars, creating more money to pay for access, creating more dollars, so on and so forth. CWMUs in this state get 3,000 tags, roughly 14% or about 450 go to the public. While that is fine, I would argue that with a financial incentive to allow access there would be more than 450 hunters allowed on private land. You don't get a special line at the DMV if you own a fleet of cars to renew you drivers license, why do you get special rules and regs if you own land? The DWR and DMV are government agencies.
As for DIY, i personally don't like to be told where to go, how to do it, when and where to shoot etc., if you do fine, that is a personal deal, to each there own.

I guess we'll just have to disagree! I believe for the most part it's a good program, maybe not perfect but good!!!!!
As far as DIY, don't apply for CWMUs then, there are millions of acres of pulic land to do as you please, I do it every year!!!!!

Obviously you know nothing. All I will mention is the sheep herd on Timp. The man pretty much single handedly payed for those sheep to be put there. I guarantee you not many peple know about that. That one act is enough to earn some respect. Just because a guy has money doesn't mean he has to buy his acomplishments. Grow up you jealous jerk!

>them bucks over there on kennecott
>you can walk up and
>pet.
> He must feel pretty
>proud! all he had to
>do show up pay the
>man and shoot.
> I bet money he has
>never cleaned any of the
>game he has ever shot,
>no sport or respect for
>that kinda hunting
> its not just about how
>big or many carl they
>should erase your name from
>the books!

This is one of the dumbest comments I've seen on MM in a long time.

I heard somebody just called him and asked
if he wanted to shoot it. The
buck was taken on kennecot property

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom