Keeping the Husban Happy

sneeky

LAST EDITED ON Aug-03-15 AT 10:58PM (MST)[p]This is a serious question and I hope it doesn't devolve into the gutter. I want to know what people really think based on their own experience and what you know about family and friends.
How little sex is a husband expected to live with, (or without) before it is grounds for him to leave? In other words if his wife only agrees to sex once a month, once every six months, once a year, once every five years etc. Or is it reasonable to stay in a sexless marriage?

WTF?

Is this a real question or did Founder hit you up to try and breathe life into this place?

LAST EDITED ON Aug-04-15 AT 04:30AM (MST)[p]I married for life over 30 years ago. Unfortunately for both of us, she wasn't nearly as committed as i was. I let her go her way and though i never will remarry, i didn't/don't believe i should have to suffer for lack of female attentions.

I've been friends with many gals before and since then and always thought that coupling was best if at least once a day and a few times a week as acceptable.

There's exceptions to everything, some who for their own reasons just didn't care for the act! Also, sometimes there are mental or medical reasons for things to have changed and i take my hat off to those who stick together in tough going because many won't.

As i am getting older, i think less these days, of my own bodily needs.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

"Your a dumb ass!"

Pretty funny, guy calling someone a dumb ass and can't spell, "you're". :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Wow tough question cause every couple is different. Some women are Nymphos and others are not.

Kids can be a factor to..

Flipping through the channels one day and some dr.show kinda stated 3-4 times a week is a healthy relationship. But every doc is going to have a different opinion.

You may have to be able to Spell 'Husband' before becoming one!:D

You Got a Picture of this Gal?

Does She Keep a Diary of when it Happens every 5 years?

Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

>"Your a dumb ass!"
>
>Pretty funny, guy calling someone a
>dumb ass and can't spell,
>"you're". :)
>
>Joey
>
>"It's all about knowing what your
>firearms practical limitations are and
>combining that with your own
>personal limitations!"

LMAO!

C'mon sneeky, she doesn't trust u, she's a helicopter wife, she's not givein it up (to you). How many signs do u need?

Do you really think that Monster Muleys is the best place to go for marriage advice?

Have you READ the posts on here?

If you have to ask the question, there are bigger problems in your marriage that need to be addressed first and you need to get some professional help for it.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

I guess I'll throw out number, lol 3 to 5 times a week. When I was younger maybe double that. If not I'd be hunting year around.

>I guess I'll throw out number,
>lol 3 to 5
>times a week. When
>I was younger maybe double
>that. If not I'd
>be hunting year around.

He didn't ask how many times you pleasure yourself! LOL

Sorry bro, I couldn't resist.

Zeke

If she wants to see all your receipts, show her a hand full of receipts from the Mustang Ranch and let her decide how much is enough.

Eel

Guns are like parachutes. If you need one and don't have one you probably will never need one again.

By the way sneek, if my wife expected every receipt and an accounting of every hour, I'd expect to get lucky every night!
She doesn't and I don't.

Honestly, intimacy is ebb and flow. Sometimes it happens more often and sometimes there's a lull. But hey, I can't take her on every hunt! ha

Zeke

Shoot I didn't realize it was the same person posting both subjects. Dang Sneeky your in a pickle.

>>I guess I'll throw out number,
>>lol 3 to 5
>>times a week. When
>>I was younger maybe double
>>that. If not I'd
>>be hunting year around.
>
>He didn't ask how many times
>you pleasure yourself! LOL
>
>Sorry bro, I couldn't resist.
>
>Zeke

JUDAS Zeke!

I just SPEWED My DEW!:D

Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

>"Your a dumb ass!"
>
>Pretty funny, guy calling someone a
>dumb ass and can't spell,
>"you're". :)
>
>Joey
>
>personal limitations!"

Lol sage! That was for the op not you're dumb ass?

"Lol sage! That was for the op not you're dumb ass?"

Wrong again! :) now it's "your" lol

I know there's a bench inside the Dumb A. box with my name on it but i sometimes have my moments too. Like most of us i would think...

Joey

>LAST EDITED ON Aug-04-15
>AT 04:30?AM (MST)

>
>I married for life over 30
>years ago. Unfortunately for both
>of us, she wasn't nearly
>as committed as i was.
>I let her go her
>way and though i never
>will remarry, i didn't/don't believe
>i should have to suffer
>for lack of female attentions.
>
>
>I've been friends with many gals
>before and since then and
>always thought that coupling was
>best if at least once
>a day and a few
>times a week as acceptable.
>
>
> There's exceptions to everything, some
>who for their own reasons
>just didn't care for the
>act! Also, sometimes there are
>mental or medical reasons for
>things to have changed and
>i take my hat off
>to those who stick together
>in tough going because many
>won't.
>
>As i am getting older, i
>think less these days, of
>my own bodily needs.
>
> Joey
>
>
>personal limitations!"

Hey Uncle sage?

You ever do Trade Work?:D

Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

This week or what? lol

Bess, I met a grandma today at lunch that would knock yer socks off. Her, her Daughter, and her Grand Daughter, all had gotten thirsty, had been down fishing one of the major streams that fills L. Almanor.

To say that i was impressed would be understating the fact. I gave her my card, in case she needs a Plumber! :)

Joey

>This week or what? lol
>
>Bess, I met a grandma today
>at lunch that would knock
>yer socks off. Her, her
>Daughter, and her Grand Daughter,
>all had gotten thirsty, had
>been down fishing one of
>the major streams that fills
>L. Almanor.
>
>To say that i was impressed
>would be understating the fact.
>I gave her my card,
>in case she needs a
>Plumber! :)
>
>Joey
>
>
>
>
>personal limitations!"

So Uncle sage?

It was the GMILF Thing?:D

Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

Well, most men marry a woman thinking they got a nymphomaniac only to find out after a few years that the nympho's gone and left him with a maniac!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom