Keeping the Wife Happy

sneeky

Looking to hear some things you do for your wife to keep her happy, even though you think it is completely stupid and you don't know anyone else that does it. Here's mine.

For more than 20 years I have saved every single receipt, including the $1.00 Redbox, and given them to her once a week.

She wants a daily report of what I do during the day broken down into at least hourly increments.

Do I need to turn in my man card?

>Looking to hear some things you
>do for your wife to
>keep her happy, even though
>you think it is completely
>stupid and you don't know
>anyone else that does it.
> Here's mine.
>
>For more than 20 years I
>have saved every single receipt,
>including the $1.00 Redbox, and
>given them to her once
>a week.
>
>She wants a daily report of
>what I do during the
>day broken down into at
>least hourly increments.
>
>((((((((((((Do I need to turn in
>my man card?))))))))))

I'm afraid so!:D

Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

Holy crap.....are you sure you can find your man card to turn in????....you haven't used it in at least 20 years....

WTF does she do to make you happy???

Your day broken down into at least hour increments?????
Seriously????????????????

If that is true, you don't have a man card to turn in.
It is deep in your wives purse.
If you are a really good boy, she may let you look at it one day, but you will never get to carry it again.

Change it now, or you are in for a dark, frustrating future.
Hoping for the best for you.

lol, does she keep your balls at home in a jar on the shelf too? :)

Different strokes! if it works for you...

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

My wife likes a few special things and as long as I do those im free to do pretty much what I want.

OMG!
That might be YOUR life but it's not for me.

The wife and I have an agreement which dates back 4 decades; She does what she wants and I do what I want, within reason and tempered with love, and often it involved each other. This doesn't mean we don't communicate regularly. Like, tonight I'm going on a long mountain hike and spending the night at the cabin. She decided to meet me there for a late dinner and over-night with me. It all works out fine without knowing our every little move and neither needed permission.

I applaud your efforts to keep your wife happy but if I did that for my wife she'd think I was up to something!!!!

To each their own,
Zeke

Sneeky sounds like you better change your name cause it sounds like you cant be sneeky!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LAST EDITED ON Jul-28-15 AT 08:23PM (MST)[p]Keeping the wife happy???......2 in the pink..1 in the stink..Works every time..LOL

"Sometime's i drink water to suprise my liver"

Keeping the wife happy? I figured out a long time ago, only one of us is going to be happy, so it might as well be me.:)

Eel

P.S. I waited until my wife was gone before posting this.:)

Guns are like parachutes. If you need one and don't have one you probably will never need one again.

My wife likes to gamble so I took her to Las Vegas, oh, the SCI convention just happened to be there that week. Also took her to Reno, the RMEF happened to be there that week.

I let her see me save all of those plastic Walmart bags and then when she isn't home I throw them away so I can get the drawer closed. I don't let her see me throw that stale bread away. I don't wring her neck for hoarding all this worthless crap. I don't say anything to her for flower petals being all over everything.

If she wants to go somewhere I go.

Since I'm retired and she isn't I do the cooking, laundry, grocery shopping and dishes. I don't clean house because I'm not picking up all her crap just to be able to clean.

I guess I lost my man card a long time ago.

So much for putting your foot down early in marriage, your screwed! I'm with Zeke my wife and I have similar agreements.

I buy her a new broom and a pair of dishwashing gloves every year. ;-)

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

I kiss her like I did when we were dating, I tell her how hot she is. Those 2 things being done every day makes her glow and I can buy any sporting goods I want..

>I kiss her like I did
>when we were dating, I
>tell her how hot she
>is. Those 2 things being
>done every day makes her
>glow and I can buy
>any sporting goods I want..
>

That's the best answer. I do the same thing.

I give my wife vitamin C every day and make sure she has a full tank of gas. That way, she never gets sick and she can always get to work. :)

BP- Your way works too. LOL

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

All good reasons to marry for money first, love second. Money is hard to find, but at least you won't be as successful as the average bigfoot hunter trying to find it. If you happen to you're rich. If you never find love, you're still rich.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Just so you know. I am not kidding. She is a CPA and keeps track of every dollar. If there is something on a receipt she doesn't recognize or know what it is she will ask me about it when she is going through them. Luckily the breakdown of the day is 2 hrs doing this, 3 hrs here etc. so it isn't quite as bad. You guys have really depressed me. Don kick me off because I am a really good hunter. But maybe this is why I like to go hiking, camping and hunting by myself. Who knew this would be therapeutic?

>Just so you know. I am
>not kidding. She is
>a CPA and keeps track
>of every dollar. If
>there is something on a
>receipt she doesn't recognize or
>know what it is she
>will ask me about it
>when she is going through
>them. Luckily the breakdown of
>the day is 2 hrs
>doing this, 3 hrs here
>etc. so it isn't quite
>as bad. You guys
>have really depressed me.
>Don kick me off because
>I am a really good
>hunter. But maybe this
>is why I like to
>go hiking, camping and hunting
>by myself. Who knew
>this would be therapeutic?

Think She'd Be Pissed at Me if I were you for all the Time I've spent F'N Off on MM?

Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

dam sneaky, thought this was a joke. She is a control freak, 20 years... very impressive. :/

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

OK, the money is one thing with her being a CPA. However the hour by hour breakdown of your day I would classify as nunya (not the MMer). Do you make her equally accountable?

I think I'd start telling her I spent three hours a day masterbating uncontrolling women.

just sayin...

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

It's generally been my experience those with trust issues are usually just projecting their guilty conscious.

>It's generally been my experience those
>with trust issues are usually
>just projecting their guilty conscious.
>
+1 that is what my ex did for years. blamed me non-stop, only to find out she was cheating non-stop.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

I am in the same gig as Zeke and deerlove----sharing and enjoying equals success

Mine's career is of total value to her so she is gone a lot of the time and is very successful in her career pursuits.

We are content with our marriage.

Robb

She's got some deep dark closets if she puts you through that crap everyday. You might wanna ask her boyfriends if she treats them the same way.

Traditional >>>------->

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom