Kenz's Wyo Goat

ihuntelk

Had the fam out this saturday afternoon when Kenz whacked her Pronghorn. After she shot, hers laid down and the rest the herd ran away. They came back 3 minutes later to look at their fallen comrade and I decided I'd punch my tag as well.

This can be a great unit, but we just ran out of time. We only hunted one night after school and tonight. I wanted to get all the kids out on this hunt and finally succeeded.

Kenz (13) with her 5th big-game animal!
1133kenz_wyo2012-3.jpg

Whole crew. Boyz drool and Girls RULE!
8179kenz_wyo2012-1.jpg

9475kenz_wyo2012-2.jpg

My goat.
2553cadewyo2012-1.jpg

7276kids_cadegoat_wyo2012.jpg

Paige (11) packed my antelope 1/2 mile to a 2-track. I did a quick bone-out. Figured she was packing 40ish pounds.
126paigepacking_2012.jpg

I then loaded up Kenz's and packed it 3/4 mile to the 2-track. Kenz packed the rifle, video camera and tripod.
3757cadewyo2012-2.jpg

It was a nightmare trying to film this, wrangle kids and help Kenz on the rifle. We ended up getting everything filmed. I have to be a glutton!
Rainey just turned 6 and this was her 5th big-game harvest she's been in on. 3 Pronghorn and 2 cow elk. Can't get them interested if you leave em at home!!

All our other hunts from this fall are in the Hunt Adventure Challenge under Hunt Forever West if you're interested.

-Cade
www.HuntForeverWest.com

Congrats on another great hunt!! Great job on the packing paige!! Next year it will be your turn to shoot!

You are a saint for taking 4 girls hunting with you, not sure I could be convinced to do that!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom