Kerry- "grave mistake"

YBO

Long Time Member
LOL you got to be kidding me. I bet old ex KGB Putin is shaking in his boots. WTF. Just another reason for the USA to show our arrogance in the terms of a billion dollars. Gawd our politicos are disgusting.

Is calling something a grave mistake a threat? is he supposed to say, " whatever " ?

I bet Kerry would know a WMD when he saw one, Bush & Cheney didn't did they?

Stay thirsty my friends

Remember Kerry wasn't good enough to beat GWB, as you say you only have to be better than your competition. That should show you the caliber of guy Kerry is.

Nemont

>Is calling something a grave mistake
>a threat? is he supposed
>to say, " whatever "
>?
>
>I bet Kerry would know a
>WMD when he saw one,
>Bush & Cheney didn't did
>they?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay thirsty my friends

Pay Close F'N Attention 440!

http://www.jibjab.com/originals/this_land

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

>>Is calling something a grave mistake
>>a threat? is he supposed
>>to say, " whatever "
>>?
>>
>>I bet Kerry would know a
>>WMD when he saw one,
>>Bush & Cheney didn't did
>>they?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>Stay thirsty my friends
He is more concerned about the weather and gays,we could get Barney Frank and Al Roker to do a better job.

Kerry could have beat GWB easy in 2008, timing is everything.

You can thank your heroes like T Boone for the cash to discredit a decorated war vet and support an AWOL screw up for CIC. Bush won by 2% of the vote against Kerry, and lost the vote to Gore. I wouldn't brag too much about that.

Stay thirsty my friends

>
>
>
>Kerry could have beat GWB easy
>in 2008, timing is everything.
>
>
>You can thank your heroes like
>T Boone for the
>cash to discredit a decorated
>war vet and support an
>AWOL screw up for CIC.
> Bush won by 2%
>of the vote against Kerry,
>and lost the vote to
>Gore. I wouldn't brag
>too much about that.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay thirsty my friends
Don't forget about the Chad's and the dead voters who voted for Gore.

ummm...aren't you always pointing out that Obama can't run again in 2016? Neither could Bush in 2008, so wrong answer. I wasn't bragging about anything. I said using your criteria of only having to be better than your competition Kerry couldn't beat Bush. Ergo he sucks as a candidate and ain't much of a guy either.

Now you want to talk about money? Which campaign raised more money than the other in 2012? Obama refused public financing limits because his corporate masters were going to fill the coffers. If you think T. Boone is a dud, then you must love Soros. Why is one Billionaire's money better then the others?

You have weird way of thinking.

Kerry is a horrible Sec. of State because he doesn't have the chops to know when to talk and when to shut up. Every time he gets on stage his mouth is always over taken by events.

Nemont

BUT! by your own standards he was a loser to Bush and that much more stupid then Bush. Are you double talking again with your double standards?

RELH

I'll give Kerry this: at least he didn't threaten a great leader like Putin with verbage insinuating that Russia better not cross that red line.

. Their campaign against Kerry's presidential bid received widespread publicity,[1] but was later discredited and gave rise to the neologism 'swiftboating', to describe an unfair or untrue political attack.[2][3] Defenders of John Kerry's service record, including nearly all of his former crewmates, have stated that SBVT's allegations are false.[4][5][6]

Read what you post, you guys attacking Kerry posted the above. I will guarantee Kerry was closer to harm than W ever was back in the country clubs he spent most of his service years in.

>. Their campaign against Kerry's presidential
>bid received widespread publicity,[1] but
>was later discredited and gave
>rise to the neologism 'swiftboating',
>to describe an unfair or
>untrue political attack.[2][3] Defenders of
>John Kerry's service record, including
>nearly all of his former
>crewmates, have stated that SBVT's
>allegations are false.[4][5][6]
>
>Read what you post, you
>guys attacking Kerry posted the
>above. I will guarantee
>Kerry was closer to harm
>than W ever was back
>in the country clubs he
>spent most of his service
>years in.
Kerry wasn't smart enough to fly a plane and survive.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-27-14 AT 08:59PM (MST)[p]rightwingers are weird, they hate anyone and everyone Limbaugh or fox tells them to, George Soros, John Kerry, Harry Reid,even Jimmy Carter, Warren Buffett and Theodore Roosevelt get attacked by the fruity screwed up rightwing.

I sometimes wonder what the radical right is doing on a western hunting sight?
Their idols wanting to sell public land on the big end, and the local screwballs wanting to screw up the environment and deny access to sportsmen on the small end.
Of course on a general forum, we can always thank them for the destruction of the once great American middle class, the great recession and for a good chunk of the federal debt.

As Corn pointed out T Boone's money was used to make a totally unfair attack on a decorated war vet unlike anything in our lifetime. that kind of BS goes far beyond typical politics and may have cost Kerry the 3% of the vote he needed . Nemont your thinking is funny .

What differece does it make? at this point very little. just like Benghazi.

Stay thirsty my friends

>LAST EDITED ON Feb-27-14
>AT 08:59?PM (MST)

>
>rightwingers are weird, they hate anyone
>and everyone Limbaugh or fox
>tells them to, George Soros,
>John Kerry, Harry Reid,even Jimmy
>Carter, Warren Buffett and Theodore
>Roosevelt get attacked by the
>fruity screwed up rightwing.
>
>I sometimes wonder what the radical
>right is doing on a
>western hunting sight?
>Their idols wanting to sell public
>land on the big end,
>and the local screwballs wanting
>to screw up the environment
>and deny access to sportsmen
>on the small end.
>Of course on a general forum,
>we can always thank them
>for the destruction of the
>once great American middle class,
>the great recession and for
>a good chunk of the
>federal debt.
Don't forget Michael Savage he knew years ago what you little rat libs were going to do.

I don't know who Michael savage is, but I forgot to mention that the far right is taught to hate Chuck Hagel also.

Piper there is only two things tha exceed your extreme hatred. Your blindness and your ignorance. No there is three, your outright hypocrisy.

RELH

The "grave mistake" here is the U.S. possibly overplaying its hand in shaping Ukrainian events to the exclusion of legitimate Russian security interests.

Eldorado

LAST EDITED ON Feb-28-14 AT 08:58AM (MST)[p]>
>
>As Corn pointed out T Boone's
>money was used to make
>a totally unfair attack on
>a decorated war vet unlike
>anything in our lifetime.
>that kind of BS goes
>far beyond typical politics and
>may have cost Kerry the
>3% of the vote he
>needed . Nemont your
>thinking is funny .
>
>What differece does it make? at
>this point very little. just
>like Benghazi.

>Stay thirsty my friends

You guys sure have selective memories over what was a bad campaign.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/6055248/n...bush-documents-cant-be-verified/#.UxCxL-NdV8E

I guess an unproven lie ran as news about a sitting president by one of the big three networks is worse in your minds then a ole T. Boone swiftboating Kerry.

One would think a student of History like Corn would be a wee bit more selective in branding swiftboating as the worst thing ever done to a decorated war veteran. Perhaps Mr. Kerry shouldn't have testified that he was serving with baby killers and shouldn't have thrown his medals over the White House fence, or did he do that before he was for it or against it?

Please, Kerry was a bad candidate and will be proven to be a bad Sec. of State because he is a lightweight.

Nemont

>LAST EDITED ON Feb-28-14
>AT 08:58?AM (MST)

>
>>
>>
>>As Corn pointed out T Boone's
>>money was used to make
>>a totally unfair attack on
>>a decorated war vet unlike
>>anything in our lifetime.
>>that kind of BS goes
>>far beyond typical politics and
>>may have cost Kerry the
>>3% of the vote he
>>needed . Nemont your
>>thinking is funny .
>>
>>What differece does it make? at
>>this point very little. just
>>like Benghazi.
>
>
>You guys sure have selective memories
>over what was a bad
>campaign.
>
>http://www.nbcnews.com/id/6055248/n...bush-documents-cant-be-verified/#.UxCxL-NdV8E
>
>I guess an unproven lie ran
>as news about a sitting
>president by one of the
>big three networks is worse
>in your minds then a
>ole T. Boone swiftboating Kerry.
>
>
>One would think a student of
>History like Corn would be
>a wee bit more selective
>in branding swiftboating as the
>worst thing ever done to
>a decorated war veteran.
> Perhaps Mr. Kerry shouldn't
>have testified that he was
>serving with baby killers and
>shouldn't have thrown his medals
>over the White House fence,
>or did he do that
>before he was for it
>or against it?
>
>Please, Kerry was a
>bad candidate and will be
>proven to be a bad
>Sec. of State because he
>is a lightweight.
>
>Nemont
+1

So, what was Bush's military record? dazzle us.

What did Kerry say that you can prove wrong? and you're saying there were no baby killers? My Lai was just a lie?

There is no doubt 99% of our armed forces did their job with valor, Kerry was one of them. if you call his servive into question you call all of their service into question . it was a low blow and the fact Kerry is still in politics confirms america understands that.

Kerry did lose and he will never be president. so what, how many of us earned a silver star, bronze stare ,purple hearts and came within 2% of the vote of being president after being in congress for 25 years? not bad really.

Hillary will find a place for him in her cabinet I'm sure.

Stay thirsty my friends

LAST EDITED ON Feb-28-14 AT 10:49AM (MST)[p]Who said anything about Bush's record. A major News organization ran a lie about him and his service and couldn't prove anything.

You may want to watch what Kerry claimed to have witnessed. If he is such a super soldier, he didn't report any of the crimes to his chain of command nor did he file a report about these crimes while he was in uniform.

That is a direct violation not only of his oath as an officer but also a violation of the USMJ.

You can claim he is the greatest soldier to ever serve but he himself made his service an issue and open to review by first not reporting alledged crimes when they happened and then saying he threw his metals away but then claimed he didn't. If he threw them over the fence then he didn't care if earned them, if he didn't then he is a liar.

I never defended Bush's military record but if you think swiftboating a low blow, but excuse false and most likely forged documents used to smear a president as just fine they again your head is on backwards.

Doesn't matter if he came in 2% or not, he wasn't good enough to beat Bush, by your standards Bush is better by being able to defeat his competition. I didn't set the standard, you did.

Kerry will prove that he is ill equipped to handle all the challenges he has on his plate and when he is done, Hillary won't be able to appoint him to dog catcher at the capital because he will not be able to be confirmed.

Prove Kerry reported those crimes he claimed to witness at the time they occurred and I will not post another thing on this site.

Nemont

The Obama Administration appears to be intent on drawing red lines that the world ignores and now they are going to watch the partition of the Ukraine.

Russian troops are on the move in the Crimea and I will bet anyone willing to bet that not only do we do nothing but that we help the Russians further by making a stupid move.

I doubt we will hear a whimper from the left and the right believes we should be in there stoking the fire. Both McCain and Kerry are idiots on this one and Obama is once again absent from the scene and letting events overtake his rhetoric.

Nemont

Wow you guys have way more time than I do. I can tell I hit a sore spot with you Nemont. I might see it that way as well if I had the military service background you have. Where did I say swift boating was the worst thing ever done to a veteran? I didn't state that ever. I've read the book Unfit For Command as you obviously have. You realize much of the book has been debunked as being untrue? The link is just one of one of the accounts from that era I think is probably as accurate as any since it involves eyewitnesses that have no agenda.

http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/Vote2004/story?id=166434

Do I think Kerry lied? Possibly. I believe he came back as many did from Vietnam including my own past senator and governor Bob Kerrey and released some of the anger they felt from that colossal mistake known as the Vietnam War. What follows is his first public transcript from 1971 I'm aware of and his 2001 response to it.

" SEN. KERRY: There are all kinds of atrocities, and I would have to say that, yes, yes, I committed the same kind of atrocities as thousands of other soldiers have committed in that I took part in shootings in free fire zones. I conducted harassment and interdiction fire. I used 50 calibre machine guns, which we were granted and ordered to use, which were our only weapon against people. I took part in search and destroy missions, in the burning of villages. All of this is contrary to the laws of warfare, all of this is contrary to the Geneva Conventions and all of this is ordered as a matter of written established policy by the government of the United States from the top down. And I believe that the men who designed these, the men who designed the free fire zone, the men who ordered us, the men who signed off the air raid strike areas, I think these men, by the letter of the law, the same letter of the law that tried Lieutenant Calley, are war criminals.

(End audiotape)

MR. RUSSERT: Thirty years later, you stand by that?

SEN. KERRY: I don't stand by the genocide. I think those were the words of an angry young man. We did not try to do that. But I do stand by the description--I don't even believe there is a purpose served in the word "war criminal." I really don't. But I stand by the rest of what happened over there, Tim.

I mean, you know, we--it was--I mean, we've got to put this war in its right perspective and time helps us do that. I believe very deeply that it was a noble effort to begin with. I signed up. I volunteered. I wanted to go over there and I wanted to win. It was a noble effort to try to make a country democratic; to try to carry our principles and values to another part of the world. But we misjudged history. We misjudged our own country. We misjudged our strategy. And we fell into a dark place. All of us. And I think we learned that over time. And I hope the contribution that some of us made as veterans was to come back and help people understand that.

I think our soldiers served as nobly, on the whole, as in any war, and people need to understand that. There were great sacrifices, great contributions. And they came back to a country that didn't thank the veteran, that didn't--I mean, everything that the veteran gained in the ensuing years, Agent Orange recognition, post-Vietnam stress syndrome recognition, the extension of the G.I. Bill, you know, improvement of the V.A. hospitals, all came from Vietnam veterans themselves fighting for it. Indeed, even the memorial in Washington came from that.

This is long and too much to digest on an internet chat room. I know this much perception becomes reality no matter how you choose to view it. I remember Reagan talking to P.M. Yitzhak Shamir in 82 or 83 and explaining the anxiety he had felt when his army film unit had shot footage of the freeing of the concentration camps. Reagan had never left Hollywood during WWII. I remember Bush stating that he had volunteered to be a replacement pilot in Vietnam which was later proven false. I DO KNOW AT LEAST KERRY WAS THERE TELL ME YOU KNOW THE SAME ABOUT Bush II, Reagan, Clinton.

So what will be the stupid move in Crimea and what is your response as Sec. of State?

Zigger you need a job, what do you actually do?

Well you are entitled to your opinion on Kerry, I didn't belittle his service or ever say swiftboating him was right but I find in interesting what people are willing to forgive in the politicians they support and find offensive in the ones they don't. Had FoxNews done what Dan Rather and CBS did to Bush you and 440 would be bringing up every time there was a political discussion but because it bashed Bush, even though none of the allegations against him were ever proven, it's all good. Which has more relevance to your democracy, a fair and impartial press or the Swiftboat veterans?

Watch what happens next in the Ukraine, Putin will box in both Kerry and Obama once again or we will pay the ransom to make it all go away and keep the gas flowing to Europe.

Nemont

Putin has already boxed them in and called Kerry's bluff. That russian military intelligence gathering ship that docked in Cuba in the past day was sent there to send a message to our, draw the line president. That message is you screw with me over the Ukraine, and I will screw with you by using Cuba as a military base. Can you think "Cuban missle crisis" again.

Putin is not scared of Obama and the splineless countries in Europe. Obama and Europe would be better off keeping their mouth shut and their back turned away when they do not plan to back up their tough talk in the first place.

RELH

No red lines have been drawn, you're out of line if you think they have. but rather than whine about the situation which seems to be the standard anymore, what would you have Kerry and Obama do? it's all so simple right? do tell.

When did I say Kerry was a great soldier? I said he did his duty and was decorated just like every soldier before and after him using the same rules and requirments. if you're going to question his service then you must review every medal awarded . Kerry's treatment is textbook nam vet treatment , spit on them and call them names. I hope you're proud of T Boone and his slackjaws.

Nemont you're right. and Kerry is sec of defense because his party won and Bush put his in the dumpster where it remains. good point , I don't need to justify how Kerry got the job because he has it and that's what matters. thank you.

Stay thirsty my friends

>LAST EDITED ON Feb-28-14
>AT 08:58?AM (MST)

>
>>
>>
>>As Corn pointed out T Boone's
>>money was used to make
>>a totally unfair attack on
>>a decorated war vet unlike
>>anything in our lifetime.
>>that kind of BS goes
>>far beyond typical politics and
>>may have cost Kerry the
>>3% of the vote he
>>needed . Nemont your
>>thinking is funny .
>>
>>What differece does it make? at
>>this point very little. just
>>like Benghazi.
>
>
>You guys sure have selective memories
>over what was a bad
>campaign.
>
>http://www.nbcnews.com/id/6055248/n...bush-documents-cant-be-verified/#.UxCxL-NdV8E
>
>I guess an unproven lie ran
>as news about a sitting
>president by one of the
>big three networks is worse
>in your minds then a
>ole T. Boone swiftboating Kerry.
>
>
>One would think a student of
>History like Corn would be
>a wee bit more selective
>in branding swiftboating as the
>worst thing ever done to
>a decorated war veteran.
> Perhaps Mr. Kerry shouldn't
>have testified that he was
>serving with baby killers and
>shouldn't have thrown his medals
>over the White House fence,
>or did he do that
>before he was for it
>or against it?
>
>Please, Kerry was a
>bad candidate and will be
>proven to be a bad
>Sec. of State because he
>is a lightweight.
>
>Nemont

++++10000 Nemont

Russia made sure the Crimea would not become another "Kiev" with sympathetic local forces taking control of strategic areas and sites. By moving first, Russia has denied the opposition the ability to agitate and destabilize the Crimea which could have resulted in great loss of life and the potential for Russian military intervention. U.S. displeasure with the events in the Crimea is nothing but bluster meant to garner anti-Russian PR that Washington can parlay into political hay back home and abroad.

Eldorado

You do realize CBS issued an apology and the report ended Rather's 40 year career. The report was true IMO but shouldn't have been published without the documentation to prove it. The entire national guard gig from the plane he was trained on to the transfer from TXANG to a defunct base on the verge of being shut down smells bad.

I'm surprised none of you responded to what the correct response to Russia sending troops to Crimea should have been. What was the Red Line that Obama supposedly drew. I read a general statement by Obama which was very nonspecific on the international community would have a response if Russia violated Ukraine sovereignty nothing more.

Corn do you really think that Putin is worried about Obama's response if they entered troops into the Ukraine. Putin knowns that Obama is a wuss with no backbone and unable to even get the European countries to unite with him in any kind of response that would have any effect.

Obama's foreign policy is the same as it has been all along, the laughing stock of the world. He is not feared, and worse of all he is not respected by world leaders. Putin is downing his vodka and laughing his head off on sticking it to Obama without any grease on the stick.

RELH

>Corn do you really think that
>Putin is worried about Obama's
>response if they entered troops
>into the Ukraine. Putin knowns
>that Obama is a wuss
>with no backbone and unable
>to even get the European
>countries to unite with him
>in any kind of response
>that would have any effect.
>
>
> Obama's foreign
>policy is the same as
>it has been all along,
>the laughing stock of the
>world. He is not feared,
>and worse of all he
>is not respected by world
>leaders. Putin is downing his
>vodka and laughing his head
>off on sticking it to
>Obama without any grease on
>the stick.
>
>
>
>
>
>
> RELH
>
>
+1 Aint that the truth,you Obama lovers aint seen nothing yet.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-01-14 AT 08:00AM (MST)[p]Nemont must be some kind of highly decorated combat veteran the way he talks about John Kerry.
I didn't know?

I believe the swiftboat episode really displayed the difference between the quality of people in the two parties.
There are good people in this world, not so good and really bad.
I would say most republicans fall in the second category.

Kerry isn't lazy, he is lean, active, and has served his country to the best of his ability for many years, doing that despite being born into wealth, I would say that's somewhat admirable in itself.
I believe that's why you see a sicko like Rush Limbaugh having such a hard on for him, Jealousy, from the outside to the inside.

>LAST EDITED ON Mar-01-14
>AT 08:00?AM (MST)

>
>Nemont must be some kind of
>highly decorated combat veteran the
>way he talks about John
>Kerry.
>I didn't know?
>
>I believe the swiftboat episode really
>displayed the difference between the
>quality of people in the
>two parties.
>There are good people in this
>world, not so good and
>really bad.
>I would say most republicans fall
>in the second category.
>
>Kerry isn't lazy, he is lean,
>active, and has served his
>country to the best of
>his ability for many years,
>doing that despite being born
>into wealth, I would say
>that's somewhat admirable in itself.
>
>I believe that's why you see
>a sicko like Rush Limbaugh
>having such a hard on
>for him, Jealousy, from
>the outside to the inside.
>
I dont see rush being jealous he makes plenty of money,Im pretty sure Kerry got a lot wealthier by marrying into the Heinz Family.

Obama and Kerry are playing the only hand they can, Putin knows we're not going to start WWIII so we're just voicing our opinion. China doesn't give a crap, the only friend Putin needs is China . welcome to the new reality wingnuts you really don't matter anymore .

What right do we have to tell Russia what they can do about a former part of their empire who's got no government? none, and that's how much say we have on the issue as well.

Stay thirsty my friends

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Obama and Kerry are playing the
>only hand they can, Putin
>knows we're not going to
>start WWIII so we're just
>voicing our opinion. China
>doesn't give a crap, the
>only friend Putin needs is
>China . welcome to
>the new reality wingnuts you
>really don't matter anymore .
>
>
>What right do we have to
>tell Russia what they can
>do about a former part
>of their empire who's got
>no government? none, and that's
>how much say we have
>on the issue as well.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay thirsty my friends
Wow you got something right,Obama and Kerry should shut up but they speak before they think.

That's a problem 264, when so many believe the only thing that matters in life is money.
Rush is not so jealous of Kerry because of money, its the other things.

264 you really think the CIC and Kerry can just sit back and say nothing? they have played as much hardball as they can without crossing the line.

Maybe you're a little smarter than you seem, your butt is still sore from your hero's cowboy diplomacy and you know a war with Russia would be a little tougher than the ragheads and wouldn't begin with a tax cut this time.

Stay thirsty my friends

>That's a problem 264, when so
> many believe
>the only thing that matters
>in life is money.
>Rush is not so jealous of
>Kerry because of money, its
>the other things.
Yes and the other 60% get my tax money to make them happy.

>264 you really think the CIC
>and Kerry can just sit
>back and say nothing?
>they have played as much
>hardball as they can without
>crossing the line.
>
>Maybe you're a little smarter than
>you seem, your butt is
>still sore from your
>hero's cowboy diplomacy and you
>know a war with Russia
>would be a little tougher
>than the ragheads and wouldn't
>begin with a tax cut
>this time.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay thirsty my friends
That's special when a President can pick and choose,like when Syria can kill thousands.Obamas intentions are nutty.

Did you want to go to war in Syria? who would we fight for? are you sure they'd create a more US friendly nation than leaving Assad in ? our track record has been so good why not give it a whirl right?

Then there is Putin, remember him? yeah.

You wingnuts just like to whine . do as I say not as I do, and if you do as I say I won't like it.

Stay thirsty my friends

Obama will do what Bush did when Russia went into Georgia. Essentially nothing.

There are limits to U.S. power and Bush knew it then and Obama knows that now.

Eldorado

>Obama will do what Bush did
>when Russia went into Georgia.
>Essentially nothing.
>
>There are limits to U.S. power
>and Bush knew it then
>and Obama knows that now.
>
>
>Eldorado
Then he shouldn't threaten and keep his pie hole shut,but you never know what he has planned.

I remember Bush warning Russia there would be consequences for Georgia. Nothing came of it.

You guys sure have select memories.

Eldorado

>I remember Bush warning Russia there
>would be consequences for Georgia.
>Nothing came of it.
>
>You guys sure have select memories.
>
>
>Eldorado
Nice memory Eldo,your Pres will down as the worst ever.

Yep! Obama will be remember as the worse president elected and the people who voted for him twice will be thought of as the biggest fools to be stupid enough to vote for him the second time around.

RELH

...at the rate king Obama is going....he might be remembered as the LAST US president also....

When you go swimming in the ocean, it is very cold, and it makes my willy small

Lots of wingnut yap yap. no answers.

There is a pattern here. think it might have something to do with why Obama used your face for a mop?

Stay thirsty my friends

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Lots of wingnut yap yap. no
>answers.
>
>There is a pattern here. think
>it might have something to
>do with why Obama used
>your face for a mop?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay thirsty my friends
God Damn have another swig ya pig

I'm not sure how you measure crack, but have another one . if you're not on crack, excuse me for making light of your disability.

Stay thirsty my friends

>I'm not sure how you measure
>crack, but have another one
>. if you're not
>on crack, excuse me for
>making light of your disability.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay thirsty my friends
Goodboy you have thought of a come back in under an hour.

Dude as usual you are wrong again. He did not use our face for a mop as we were not the fools that voted for a con man. He did in fact use the fools that voted for him twice to mop up all that fecal matter he fed them them and made them believe it due to their outright plain stupidity.

RELH

Obummer telling Putin today to "withdraw forces" is like RELH telling Dude not to post on this site when he has been drinking. Boy I can't wait for Carney to spend this one tomorrow. BTW, I guarantee you that Putin is laughing his ass off at the attempted pathetic posturing by this sissy administration.

You can bet Carney will spin it as he is very damn good at spinning it. Only other person I know that can spin it more is Piper.

RELH

Hey 440?

WTF is your Buddy gonna do about the Russia Deal?

Jack His F'N Jaws and that's it I Guarantee you!

Once again He's Putin on a Show & Has No Balls to back it up!

Like RUSSIA is gonna pay any attention to WTF your Buddy Obama says,GEEZUS!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

What president in US history has ever told the Russians what to do then forced them do it ?

One more time mouthbreather quartet, what EXCATLY should the Obama administration do about it? it's not nearly as simple as you are.

Lay it on us Einsteins you got it figured out. don't say nuke them.

Stay thirsty my friends

>What president in US history has
>ever told the Russians what
>to do then forced them
>do it ?
>
>One more time mouthbreather quartet, what
>EXCATLY should the Obama administration
>do about it? it's not
>nearly as simple as you
>are.
>
>Lay it on us Einsteins you
>got it figured out.
>don't say nuke them.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay thirsty my friends
How about JFK and Cuba that worked didn't it,but your just as ignorant as our leader but Ill excuse you this time because you were still floating in your Dads ball sack.

Dude lets put it this way. If JFK, Reagan, or Bush was in office and made the statements Obama did, Putin would set up very quick and perk his ears up and listen very well what was being told to him.
Then he would have some serious second thoughts about invading the Ukraine. As it now stands, Obama just needs to shut up as no one will take him as being serious and Putin and the rest of the world is either laughing at him or shaking their heads about our worthless leader.

Obama is sending a mixed message. On one hand he is going to do a drastic downsize of our military, then he turns around and rattles his sword at Russia. What a worthless President.

You can spin it any way you want, but your opinion is on the same level as Obama's threats, worthless at best.

RELH

Russia would have done the same given the same circumstances regardless of who the occupant was in the WH. To believe otherwise is either naive or delusional.

Eldorado

Eldorado just how far will you really go to support that worthless idiot you were foolish enough to vote for twice. You making any headway on your immigration issue?

RELH

>Eldorado just how far will you
>really go to support that
>worthless idiot you were foolish
>enough to vote for twice.
>You making any headway on
>your immigration issue?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>RELH
Eldo will probably sign up for the My Brothers Keeper handout.

You clowns care to prove Bush would have made Putin pee himself ? or are we supposed to just take the word of serial losers?

Why don't you tell us what Bush would have done different, what would be his " strategery " ? all republican'ts congress can do is sit around with their fingers in their butt saying the same thing you do .

Once again, since Obama isn't super tough and scary like Bush, what can he do he's not doing?

Stay thirsty my friends

>
>You clowns care to prove Bush
>would have made Putin pee
>himself ? or are we
>supposed to just take the
>word of serial losers?
>
>Why don't you tell us what
>Bush would have done different,
>what would be his "
>strategery " ? all
>republican'ts congress can do is
>sit around with their fingers
>in their butt saying the
>same thing you do .
>
>
>Once again, since Obama isn't super
>tough and scary like
>Bush, what can he do
>he's not doing?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay thirsty my friends
Refer to post 63 and insert foot in mouth

>
>You clowns care to prove Bush
>would have made Putin pee
>himself ? or are we
>supposed to just take the
>word of serial losers?
>
>Why don't you tell us what
>Bush would have done different,
>what would be his "
>strategery " ? all
>republican'ts congress can do is
>sit around with their fingers
>in their butt saying the
>same thing you do .
>
>
>Once again, since Obama isn't super
>tough and scary like
>Bush, what can he do
>he's not doing?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay thirsty my friends

He's Acting Tough!

But I see No F'N Action?

>>
>>You clowns care to prove Bush
>>would have made Putin pee
>>himself ? or are we
>>supposed to just take the
>>word of serial losers?
>>
>>Why don't you tell us what
>>Bush would have done different,
>>what would be his "
>>strategery " ? all
>>republican'ts congress can do is
>>sit around with their fingers
>>in their butt saying the
>>same thing you do .
>>
>>
>>Once again, since Obama isn't super
>>tough and scary like
>>Bush, what can he do
>>he's not doing?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>He's Acting Tough!
>
>But I see No F'N Action?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red
>Hot Barrel & My Dead
>Cold Hands I Shall go
>down Fighting for American Pride
>& Rights!
>I Know I'm Out Numbered by
>Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll
>Throw Their Hands in the
>air & I know I
>can't Lick the U.S. Military
>by Myself when they Turn
>on us but I'll make
>
>you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a
>Situation where I Hope to
>Hell All Americans become True
>Americans once again & Stand
>up for their Rights!
He is on the phone talking to Jimmy Carter about what to do.

Kerry tells Putin to Pull Out!

GEEZUS!

Like He's gonna Listen to Kerry!

>>>
>>>You clowns care to prove Bush
>>>would have made Putin pee
>>>himself ? or are we
>>>supposed to just take the
>>>word of serial losers?
>>>
>>>Why don't you tell us what
>>>Bush would have done different,
>>>what would be his "
>>>strategery " ? all
>>>republican'ts congress can do is
>>>sit around with their fingers
>>>in their butt saying the
>>>same thing you do .
>>>
>>>
>>>Once again, since Obama isn't super
>>>tough and scary like
>>>Bush, what can he do
>>>he's not doing?
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>Stay thirsty my friends
>>
>>
>>He's Acting Tough!
>>
>>But I see No F'N Action?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red
>>Hot Barrel & My Dead
>>Cold Hands I Shall go
>>down Fighting for American Pride
>>& Rights!
>>I Know I'm Out Numbered by
>>Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll
>>Throw Their Hands in the
>>air & I know I
>>can't Lick the U.S. Military
>>by Myself when they Turn
>>on us but I'll make
>>
>>you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a
>>Situation where I Hope to
>>Hell All Americans become True
>>Americans once again & Stand
>>up for their Rights!
> He is
>on the phone talking to
>Jimmy Carter about what to
>do.

Lol 264!

I bet the Georgians are happy to know W is one tough hombre. I'm sure you guys who voted for him
(and some even twice) truly believe Bush stared Putin down.

What a joke.

Eldorado

>I bet the Georgians are happy
>to know W is one
>tough hombre. I'm sure you
>guys who voted for him
>
>(and some even twice) truly believe
>Bush stared Putin down.
>
>What a joke.
>
>Eldorado
You big puss your a sore looser like your leader that you voted twice for.

....uh, no offense 264 but it would read so much better as "you're a sore loser"....

>....uh, no offense 264 but it
>would read so much better
>as "you're a sore loser"....
>
>
>
>When you go swimming in the
>ocean, it is very cold,
>and it makes my willy
>small

Yes Tank you

I remember when 241 American Marines were blown up and killed in Lebanon, the largest single day loss of Marines since Iwo Jima in WW2.
So called tough guy Reagan didn't do a thing.
The French lost 58 paratroopers in the same bombing, at least they retaliated.

>I remember when 241 American Marines
>were blown up and killed
>in Lebanon, the largest single
>day loss of Marines since
>Iwo Jima in WW2.
>So called tough guy Reagan didn't
>do a thing.
> The French lost 58 paratroopers
>in the same bombing, at
>least they retaliated.
Yes he did,by the way that's what happens when you have peanuts(Carter) to run a country before Reagan took office.

I'm not making excuses for anyone, I'm explaining how simple immature minds can be manipulated into thinking someone is tough or weak by the media.

You wingnuts are a riot. All of Reagan's problems were Carter's fault, all of Bush sr's problems were Carter's fault all of Bush jr's problems are Clinon's fault. if we ever have another republican president their problems will be Hillary's fault. what a bunch of losers.

264 how does this compare to the Cuban crisis? you're going to need to be creative. need I remind you JFK was a democrat? you couldn't think of a case where a republican president made the right call could you? I'll help you out I feel sorry for you, Bush Sr didn't invade Iraq for the very reasons we discovered when his son did. Bush Sr made a good call.

Still waiting for an answer to what this administration can do they aren't. com'on armchair generals let's hear it.

Stay thirsty my friends

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>You wingnuts are a riot. All
>of Reagan's problems were Carter's
>fault, all of Bush sr's
>problems were Carter's fault all
>of Bush jr's problems are
>Clinon's fault. if we ever
>have another republican president their
>problems will be Hillary's fault.
>what a bunch of losers.
>
>
>264 how does this compare to
>the Cuban crisis? you're going
>to need to be creative.
> need I remind you
>JFK was a democrat? you
>couldn't think of a case
>where a republican president made
>the right call could you?
>I'll help you out I
>feel sorry for you, Bush
>Sr didn't invade Iraq for
>the very reasons we discovered
>when his son did. Bush
>Sr made a good call.
>
>
>
>
>
>Still waiting for an answer to
>what this administration can do
>they aren't. com'on armchair
>generals let's hear it.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay thirsty my friends
Dip #####, You asked what President NOT which party.JFK told the Russians to get out and they did, your man is a puss.Sober up before you post.

Yeah, I'm sure picking a democrat for an example a job done well was your first choice. Manny always looks to muslims when he want's to find good examples too.

So the Ukraine situation is just like the Cuba crisis is it? just tell the Russians to leave. care to explain all this? it seems too easy.

Stay thirsty my friends

According to a few on this site and to all of the liberal nutjobs on tv, obumma is doing nothing that Bush didn't do in 2008. That being said, if Bush was so bad and wrong then, then why is our current p.o.s. pres copying/not learning from those mistakes? Why does he get a "pass"? He projects so much weakness to the world by making ridiculous " red line" type statements and then doing absolutely nothing. I definitely do not want a war with Russia but it appears the current administration is toothless when it comes to the world stage / foreign diplomacy and we will be repeatedly tested in the next few years by every Iran, Russia, etc out there. Oh, but then you lib nutjobs can just refer to the old "Bush did it first " statement. lmao

T264

LAST EDITED ON Mar-03-14 AT 10:14AM (MST)[p]Kerry is Sec of State not Sec. of Defense, just FYI.

You do understand that U.S. and the EU, with Obama's blessing lit the fuse in the Ukraine on purpose because they were looking to send a message to Putin on his own door step.

They left a pile of burning dog $hit on Putin's front door step and then tell there will be "costs" for trying to put it out. Then the idiots on here come on and blame the Neocons for the fiasco.

So one way not to have to threaten Russia is to not destabilize a country because they chose to take the $15 billion Moscow offered to not go to the EU rather then the $500 million the EU offered. The Ukraine is a bankrupt country that was looking for a bailout and Russia was offering the best deal.

http://ftalphaville.ft.com/2014/02/...notes-due-2015-and-the-burning-tyres-therein/

This entire mess is the fault of the Obama leadership for not reigning in his own ambassador and the EU stupidity.

http://theeurodaily.com/interview/who-lit-the-fuse-in-the-ukraine.html

As for what they can do, perhaps cease lighting fuses around the world and then letting the flames consume everything. The flames of the Arab spring were fanned by the Obama administration, the flames of the civil war in Syria continue to be fanned by U.S. proxys in the region and now the Crimea is going to once again be the focal point for a new European standoff and the Ukraine is going to be reduced to a broke smoking ruin with no functioning government or economy. Great work so far, let's see what the Obama encore is, he still has many more years to reduce our influence around the globe and set other regions on fire. You think only the righwing is being dumb, there are mouthbreathers on the left that are looking the other way as our president continues to intervene in the internal politics of other countries around the world.

I don't expect you to make an honest assessment of what is actually happening but the President has misplayed his hand rather badly.

Nemont

Piper,

While not "highly decorated", I have combat awards from the first Gulf War, I didn't throw any of them back or accuse my fellow service members of being baby killers.

How many combat awards do you have? Or did you not take the time of offer up your service to the country for a while?

Nemont

>Yeah, I'm sure picking a democrat
>for an example a job
>done well was your first
>choice. Manny always looks
>to muslims when he want's
>to find good examples too.
>
>
>
>So the Ukraine situation is just
>like the Cuba crisis is
>it? just tell the Russians
>to leave. care to
>explain all this? it seems
>too easy.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay thirsty my friends
Their is a Russian Warship with 200 soldiers in Cuba right now,but your leader likes Crisis it takes all the heat off him like the IRS Benghazi and so on.

Nemont, Piper strikes me as the class of citizens that will not put his butt on the line for his country and fellow Americans. I have serious doubts that he ever served and would never do anything that may cause him physical harm.
Yet he will set back in his armchair and bad mouth persons who did put their butt on the line for their country and have greater justication to ask things from their goverment then Piper has earned the right to ask. He is a cronic whiner that wants the goverment to help him put his pants on every morning.

RELH

Come on 440!

Tell us that Putin is payin any GAWD-DAMNED Attention to what Kerry & Your Buddy is saying?

What a F'N Waste of Time & Money & Breath!

My wife was watching one of the liberal news cast and they were talking about the crisis in the Ukraine. The lead newscaster mentioned that Obama has stated their will be consequences for Putin over the invasion.
At that moment the two newscaster looked at each other and had that look on their faces that said, "we will believe that when it happens and not before".

Worse President in history and the only thing worse is the idiots that still support him. They are the real fools, not Obama because he was smart enough to con them.

RELH

CHIME 440!

CHIME!

If He's doing anything?

He's PUTIN on a Show!

>
>CHIME 440!
>
>CHIME!
>
>If He's doing anything?
>
>He's PUTIN on a Show!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red
>Hot Barrel & My Dead
>Cold Hands I Shall go
>down Fighting for American Pride
>& Rights!
>I Know I'm Out Numbered by
>Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll
>Throw Their Hands in the
>air & I know I
>can't Lick the U.S. Military
>by Myself when they Turn
>on us but I'll make
>
>you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a
>Situation where I Hope to
>Hell All Americans become True
>Americans once again & Stand
>up for their Rights!
He cant he has Cat Scratch Fever!

you're up piper.......take a good swing....

LAST EDITED ON Mar-03-14 AT 09:05PM (MST)[p]No Nemont, I was a little too young for Viet Nam, and I thought that war was disgusting.
Viet Nam was a cruel joke, and in my opinion Kerry was a hero because he stood up to the insanity, call him all the names you want, whatever turns your crank, but I'm not into it.

Maybe there were babys being killed in Viet Nam? in fact I know there was, But who cares? they are just babies.
Nothing worse than shutting your mouth when you believe things are wrong, Oh I forgot he should have went to his commanding officer and explained the situation.

How long did the first gulf war last anyway? I guess it was a lot like Viet Nam.

We aren't going to war with Russia,
and we can say what we want to, Russia isn't going to attack us,
so why worry about it?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom