Knight Wolverine

I bought one in 1991 for under $200. It has the "boat paddle" stock like Ruger put on their all-weather rifles for a few years. With a 4x scope it actually weighs less than my lightest centerfire rifle--very unusual for a muzzleloader. I've converted it to 209 ignition. Great trigger, great accuracy with Triple 7 pellets and Barnes sabots. You can spend more, but i don't see any reason to.

I have owned over 20 Knight Rifles,most of them the Wolverine.I like the stainless version.I made custom stocks for them,converted a few to left hand and shot them over a thousand times.
I don't care for th 209 conversion,I like the musket cap instead of the#11 that comes on them.
I shoot 295 Powerbelt Areo tip bullets and Triple 7 powder 90-100 grains.They have all been great shooters,best trigger in the industry.I hunt deer and elk with the same load.I have sold most of them now and shoot other rifles ,but the Wolverine is a great rifle!

I have a wolverine. Stainless 26 inch barrel, with composite thumbhole stock.I am in Idaho also. Had a late muzzy tag this
year and used the powerbelt 295gr. pure lead slug. 90 grs. of
triple 7 2F.Shoots good groups at 100. Could be better, but
my eyes aren't as good as they used to be either. I am going to put a peep on it and see how that will work. Heard good things
about them. I killed a buck at 125 yards. Recovered slug weighed 294 grs. About the diamiter of a quarter maybe a little bigger.

I like mine alot!

Looks good...
Knightgear.jpg

Shoots dinky groups...
IMG_0396.jpg

Kills deer...
100grPyrodex295Powerbeltdeadbuck.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom