KS Archery Buck

cowhitey

LAST EDITED ON Nov-25-19 AT 06:27PM (MST) by BOHNTR (moderator)[p]Was fortunate to take this buck on a DIY hunt in Kansas this year. Crawled around the prairie, CRP, corn fields and canyons for 2 days trying to slip an arrow in on him. Took 5 days to find him after passing up many smaller ones. Finally all came together.

S087dYW.jpg

cowhitey:

Fixed it for you.....great looking muley, congratulations!

BOHNTR )))---------->

LAST EDITED ON Nov-25-19 AT 07:08PM (MST)[p]Great buck did anyone age him ? Looks like a older class buck.

Kansas is a special place for deer hunters, especially archers. The amount of trophy bucks running around in November is unreal, and very few hunters out.

Congrats on a smoker buck!!

Lots of character to that buck , very nice deer ! Kansas is a sleeper state , get into the right places and Kansas can grow em big enough.

Thanks everyone. I cover a lot of ground every year and usually find a good one to hunt for a few days. Usually the does save the buck but this year the doe was his demise. Hot doe was way to curious in my heads up decoy and he just couldn't leave her alone.

Maybe I should send in a tooth to age. I don't think he's that old. He may only be 3.5-4.5 years old based on the teeth wear I see.

Thanks for fixing my picture bohntr.

He is Awesome.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Wow Chad, that there is a great trophy buck. The extra stuff is very cool. Congrats to you!

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
@mm_founder on Instagram
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

Congratulations! I resided in Wyo for 4 years and Colo. for 16 years and biggest mulie buck by far I ever saw was while I was pheasant hunting in KS in the 1990s.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom