KS Non-Resident Draw Results

M

MuleyBuck009

The Non-Resident Kansas drawing results have been posted. My dad and I will be hunting with my uncle Mike in unit 8 for rifle season this December - can't wait !!
Anybody else get their tags ?

Got mine, right next to yours - Unit 9.

"Hunt when you can - You're gonna' run out of health before you run out of money!"

LAST EDITED ON Jun-29-08 AT 06:20PM (MST)[p]Can't go wrong in unit 9 - theres some good bucks on and around Fort Riley. Are you hunting in the Western or Eastern part of the unit ? We'll be right around Milford Res. - Saw some big bucks last year, should be good.
Good luck BigFin and congrats...

MB009:

I guess I will be somewhere near Centralia, the middle of Unit 9. Family of a friend, who I helped out on some other hunts, was serious when he told me to come to Kansas and he would show me some good whitetail. I hope so.

Good luck on your hunt.

"Hunt when you can - You're gonna' run out of health before you run out of money!"

Congratulations, Robert!! I know you will have a blast and especially getting to hunt with family.

Have you got a new daughter yet??????

Scott
Member: RMEF, SCI, and NRA

Will it tell you if your unsuccesful? Mine says no data found.

In the breast of every meat hunter there beats the heart of a secret, frustrated trophy hunter.

I called the Pratt office and they said they pulled the results because they weren't supposed to be displayed yet. Basically what the lady told me was someone made a mistake and the results WILL BE posted tommorrow.

"In the breast of every meat hunter there beats the heart of a secret, frustrated trophy hunter."

Spencer :

Thanks Scott, no new daughter yet - it'll happen any day now though (please lord, she's going to pop). Go to the Mule Deer forum when you get a chance and look at "Urban Bucks" - I posted that one over the wekend and I don't think anyone has caught on to it - those are some gooooood bucks (got my heart rate up). Looking forward to October - saw some good bulls the other day, but I couldn't get any pictures of them due to their distance. Great moisture and plenty of green grass still - great antler growth year !!! I'll email you some great cow and calf pics off the south pond - see ya.

Sorry for the KS mix-up everybody. I usually check the site every other day for results and just got lucky - sounds like they'll be back up tomorrow though - Good luck to all !

Robert

The results were posted , or re-posted, today around 12:45 pm PST, drew unit 3 muzzleloader -- with my group member getting a mule deer tag. I have never hunted Kansas, but it should be fun.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-01-08 AT 08:45PM (MST)[p]Hey Vilkas, I drew a Unit 3 muzzleloader any deer tag also. What was your second unit choice.

In the breast of every meat hunter there beats the heart of a secret, frustrated trophy hunter.

Unit 8 for me. Right near Washington Kansas. 3000 acres of private land, heated deer stands, food plots, and other than the license and plane ticket it doesn't cost me a thing.

good friends + good bucks = good time!

It's always an adventure!!!
www.awholelottabull.com

Plainsman, my second choice (alternate) was unit 7. With my friend drawing the mule tag, we will most likely focus in 3.

Have you hunted up there before?

Unit 5 for me and my son. Hunting with family, my dad was born and raised there. Saw some nice bucks last year, hope to see some again this year and maybe connect on a big one.

I actually went in and got a unit 2 tag, which is now valid for adjacent unit 1 and - 11 left over tags in unit 2 and I got one, so I'm hunting KS afterall in 2008 !

Nice - Whitetail only or can you shoot a Muley if presented with an opportunity.

muley option tags were already gone - just big whitetails for me

hell I could have gotten a left over rifle or muzz tag - Kansas is trying to destroy its deer I herd I swear ......

My buddy and I drew unit 12 rifle tags. Have friend with private land to hunt. My first time, should be alot of fun and with some luck a monster.

Me and a buddy drew 16, 15 rifle tags...never hunted there before. We were hoping to find an affordable option but havent had any luck yet. Any help would be great!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Whitetail Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Whitetail Pros Guide Service

Southern Iowa and Missouri Private Land Whitetail Hunts. Rifle, Archery, Muzzleloader.

Antler Creek Whitetails

Archery hunt in Northeast Kansas. Rut and pre-rut, hunting from treestands and blinds.

Back
Top Bottom