ksl outdoors episode

desertpointbrian

Very Active Member
i got to give it up to you adam and brian. that boulder mountain survival episode looked painful. maybe i missed it i think it said seven days but how long was it? and what does it cost to do that boot camp?

I agree, looked difficult but really interesting at the same time. I enjoyed the show. Would like to give it a try!

Hey Guys,
This is one of the toughest things you'll ever try! I'm not is the best of shape, but Brian is and the both of us were extremely tired physically and mentally that second day. During this "impact" phase, the two first days we hiked without food and very little sleep, BOSS instructors didn't tell us much. In fact, they told us nothing other than to keep going. There were people in the group who were very mad and were wondering what the heck they had gotten themselves into. Once that phase was over, the hikes were much less 5-15 miles and we got a chance to re-group and learn some skills, such as starting a fire with a bow drill, what plants we could eat, we even tried to catch rodents with a trap. All in all, I would do it again. They offer 7, 14 and if you can believe it 28 day field courses. They also offer other courses like a hunter/gather course. The guides are extrememly knowledgeable and very good at what they do. But, it is pretty expensive. I think it was about $1,400.00 for our 7 day field course. A lot of people say why pay for something you can do on your own. While this is true, most if not all of us would never push ourselves as far as the guides at BOSS do. We'll have the second part of our series on KSL Outdoors this weekend. If you want more info check out their website at www.boss-inc.com Thanks for watching, hope you enjoy the second part as much as you did the first.
Adam

I just watched the show online a bit ago and I have to say, Adam is getting damn good. He put it together great. The story was very good. What a stud! He's still nowhere near as good looking as me, and forgot to mention that I'm a single and looking for a girlfriend to come over and clean my house, but other than that........................................... HA HA

Super show!!!!

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Hey Brian, I think TAGATTRACTER has an available candidate for you in the ?Hot or Not? thread. Not sure how much cleaning she would do for you but I'm sure she could afford to have it spiffy looking 24 seven for a few services rendered. :)

GBA

I agree with gotbow!

A guy could hunt 364 days a year and live with it!:D

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

I've got Wild Honey Tree's and Crazy Little Weeds growin around my Shack!
These Dusty Roads ain't streets of gold but I'm happy right where I'm at!
All these Perty little Western Belles are a Country Boys Dream!
They ain't got Wings or MM Halo's but they sure look good to me!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom