Kudus to Dewine (Ohio)

Makes sense, Marines and cops are required to have 10 times that much intensive training a year but some hippie chick should only need 24 hours to be ready to take on classroom shooting situations.

What could go wrong right ?

Yes, and it is needed. Initially HB 99 had 700 hours of training was involved, but that was changed after further discussions. There is no information yet on what will be involved in the proposed 24 hour training that is needed, if 24 hours is the final determination.

There are "some media organizations" that are concerned about teachers having guns, but as we all know their agenda doesn't line up with protecting the kids.

The Buckeye Firearms Association has been very active over the last two decades and has been an organization that has done well for us in Ohio.

Here is their website for current news. If you click on the education tab you will see this as one option which has been in effect since 2015- Faster Teacher Training

Faculty / Administrator Safety Training & Emergency Response​

Last edited:
Like Rom'on Rojo said, " when a man with a pistol meets a man with a rifle , the man with the pistol is a dead man. "

So we have 24 hour trained hippie chick sitting behind a desk with a 380 , in walks suicidal Rambo man with an AR , 18 clip's and body armor. what odds do you give hippie chick ?

Same scenario but this time it's GI Joe teacher with a 38 behind the desk ? what's he get 100 to 1 odds ? 70 to 1 ? if he wants to be the first to die good for him, but the kids still get shot in the end almost always.

Like Rom'on Rojo said, " when a man with a pistol meets a man with a rifle , the man with the pistol is a dead man. "

So we have 24 hour trained hippie chick sitting behind a desk with a 380 , in walks suicidal Rambo man with an AR , 18 clip's and body armor. what odds do you give hippie chick ?

Same scenario but this time it's GI Joe teacher with a 38 behind the desk ? what's he get 100 to 1 odds ? 70 to 1 ? if he wants to be the first to die good for him, but the kids still get shot in the end almost always.
So if the teacher don't have a gun they have a zero percent chance at surviving and that is good.
But a teacher with a gun has a one percent chance at surviving and that's a bad thing.
I really don't get you, you are a really messed up person.

Wake TF Up & Quit Blaming the GUN!

GEEZUS!

So dude?

Even If They Banned The Guns You're Afraid of!

You Thinking These LOW LIFE BASTARDS Couldn't Buy BLACK GUNS On The BLACK MARKET?

Another Question 440?

What's The Very First Item a Convicted Felon Gets When He/She is Released?

HINT:

There Wasn't Any Background Checks!

No Paper Work Filled Out!

But They Got What They Wanted & They Got It Quick!

Do You Think They Really GAF About Any Gun Laws?

CRACK Another CROWN!

I Expect Some Answers!

What a dumb argument. that's like saying we might as well put asbestos in kids' toys because they're going to get exposed to it from old brake shoes anyway.

The fact is you boys in the last few big shootings bought their chit a week or less before the shootings LEGALLY . and often this is the case.

This subject is getting boring. lets wait week or two for the next massacre so you can try out some new excuses.

Dude I met up with a man with a rifle and I had a 1911 pistol. At 97 yards I put a hollow point bullet about 2 inches below his left nipple as he was aiming his rifle at me. So that saying above is not always right.
As for the teacher with a gun in the class room. Put the kids in a safe corner, lock the class room door and seek cover behind the teacher's desk and cover the door. If suspect kicks open the door and enters the teacher should get off the first shot. If suspect is wearing body armor, shoot for the groin, not the head as the groin is a bigger target and if the bone structure is hit . he will go down like a sack of potatoes.
I do not think you would make a good gunfighter. You would be smart to avoid any gun fight. even with a gun toting teacher.

RELH

Dude is challenged with a lack of common sense, pretty sure his hero Biden is working on a mental health facility he will feel comfort in his Safe Room .

If they have body armor on the teacher better have 1000 % luck. There will be so much pressure on her. I guess it is something but I don't give it much chance of success. Why would people want to sign up for teaching if this keeps happening. How do you deal with seeing dead kids that were in your care ?
The violence is shocking. Gun control is coming as red and blue are getting tired of it. I don't see any remedies that are good. What is the thing we need done ? I hope something works and I want the 2nd amendment to protect my home.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom