Kuiu Guide Compared to De Havilland

schoolhousegrizz

Very Active Member
Wondering if the original de Havilland is as warm, warmer, or cooler than the the kuiu guide. I have the guide pants, but don't want to get the de Havilland if they are similar. I would go with the de Havilland lites in that case.

I noticed a lot of clients shows up with the SG pants last fall. All of them seemed to like them. I haven’t tried them because I already have a style that works for me. Also the price is insane. Even with a guide discount is way more than I would ever pay for a pair of pants.

I noticed a lot of clients shows up with the SG pants last fall. All of them seemed to like them. I haven’t tried them because I already have a style that works for me. Also the price is insane. Even with a guide discount is way more than I would ever pay for a pair of pants.
Did you notice if they were the De Havilland lites or originals? You would only be able to tell by what colors they were. I'm thinking the originals may be too warm for my intended use.

Looks like a mix of responses saying they had the lites and the others are saying they wore the m7 rainpants as their everyday pants.

We had a very cold fall last year and I was digging those pants. Might bite the bullet after I sell my antler pile this spring.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom