Lamb Chops

greatwestern

Very Active Member
Some pics of a few little fellers from this past season...per usual, apologies for the crap photo quality! Tried to clean 'em up a bit, but there ain't a whole bunch ya can do with the ol' Coolpix 5.4 :)

Enjoy!

9352lamb_chops4.jpg

7688journal_022.jpg

8385horns.jpg

5464horns2.jpg

4923goliath.jpg

1292lamb_chops.jpg

3466journal_077.jpg

5310bases.jpg

1057snowslide.jpg

4574journal_090.jpg

7465lamchops.jpg

8148lamb_chops3.jpg

7848lambchops.jpg

5987buster.jpg

4369journal_086.jpg

3178lamb_chops1.jpg

Outstanding pics of the Rams and there are a couple of bruisers there too, thanks for posting.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Lamb Chops?
More like Ram Chops.
There are some crankers in there. Nice pics as always brotha.
Did you get up there and get some rut action pics?

NMBIGHORN

Lol, just reconized some of those pics from this summer, did you guys have someone kill that giant ram? I never did get up there this year, just too busy.

Nmbighorn

Dammit GW! You're making me hungry!
Thanks for sharing the excellent photos (even the fuzzy ones).

You caught some crankers in there, for sure.

Zeke

LAST EDITED ON Dec-17-11 AT 11:56AM (MST)[p]Hey, glad y'all enjoyed the crappy photos of the little nippers!

I know Z, them things make my mouth water as well, some of them dudes are packin some serious mutton...like LBH say, Ramburger! :)

Ya Ike, ol Goliath is no longer up on the hill...that long horn ended up at 43, and kinda killed him in the quarters. I called ya back and left a message when I got your email a couple weeks ago, don't know if ya got it...I think I have your right #

Ha Scotty, tell me about it! I figure since I can't manage to draw my own dang backyard, I'm just gonna go ahead and pull a Desert tag next season :)

Cheers Dudes

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom