Lance RV

JB1975

Very Active Member
Just curious if anyone here has owned a Lance travel trailer? Looking at those as well as a couple "off road" travel trailers on the other side of the spectrum. So much BS out in the market in that space, it is hard to tell which products are decent and which are schitt. Looking for 4 season bumper pull and in the max 27-28' length.

Any info is appreciated.
Thanks.

I Don't Know Anything About Lance RV's!

But I Do Know They/Most Try & Build Travel Trailers As LightWeight As They Can!

Wished I Still Had My 22' Pull Behind For Hunting Trips!

It Was The Only Trailer I've Ever Had That The Belly Was Completely Panned Off With Metal & Mouse Proof!

Buy A Trailer With Any Slide-Outs & Good Luck On The Mouse Proof Thing!

I Don't Know Anything About Lance RV's!

But I Do Know They/Most Try & Build Travel Trailers As LightWeight As They Can!

Wished I Still Had My 22' Pull Behind For Hunting Trips!

It Was The Only Trailer I've Ever Had That The Belly Was Completely Panned Off With Metal & Mouse Proof!

Buy A Trailer With Any Slide-Outs & Good Luck On The Mouse Proof Thing!
Yeah, the Lance are pretty well panned off as well. They get good reviews online, just looking for more info. Thanks Bess

I Glanced At This Little Lance & They Must Be Pretty Decent If The Price Indicates Anything!

I Glanced At This Little Lance & They Must Be Pretty Decent If The Price Indicates Anything!

From what I have found, pretty good trailers and not over produced. Some good discounts on them as well. Some of the “off road” trailers pop $150k with very little discounts. Just don’t think I will get enough use out of it to justify those dollars.

Ya!

I Think That Goes For About All Trailers!

From what I have found, pretty good trailers and not over produced. Some good discounts on them as well. Some of the “off road” trailers pop $150k with very little discounts. Just don’t think I will get enough use out of it to justify those dollars.

I've got a 2010 18' Lance camp trailer. It has been good to us with minimal issues that could have been prevented if I was more knowledgeable about them. I bought it from my inlaws about 5 years ago when they bought a bigger trailer.

Every time I talk to my father in law he complains about his new trailer being a huge pile of ch!t and he wants his Lance back if that tells you anything.

I've got a 2010 18' Lance camp trailer. It has been good to us with minimal issues that could have been prevented if I was more knowledgeable about them. I bought it from my inlaws about 5 years ago when they bought a bigger trailer.

Every time I talk to my father in law he complains about his new trailer being a huge pile of ch!t and he wants his Lance back if that tells you anything.
That is good intel. Thanks @Weiserbucks

My only advice is don't even look at ultralight anything RV. Ultralight means cheap light materials. Also almost everything built in the last 7 or 8 years is shite.

They are all ****....they are made to break down in a short amount of time so the owner will trade them in for a new one. We bought a new 5th wheel last year and had some trim fall off while driving the 40 west in AZ. Nothing superglue won't fix. We won't pull through AZ anymore. Their roads are beat to sh!t.

We owned a pop up trailer for 20 years. It was the perfect hunting trailer. Look into them if you are looking for minimalism.
camp.jpg

Just curious if anyone here has owned a Lance travel trailer? Looking at those as well as a couple "off road" travel trailers on the other side of the spectrum. So much BS out in the market in that space, it is hard to tell which products are decent and which are schitt. Looking for 4 season bumper pull and in the max 27-28' length.

Any info is appreciated.
Thanks.
JB

I have a 22' foot Lance and we love it. It is great in the cold has insulation in the walls and underside so you tanks don't freeze.
I have it with one bump out and they are the best, large fridge and freezer that you will appreciate when on long trips.
I stayed under 24' so you can park in the National Parks over 24' and you won't be allowed in certain parks. With the bump out it's a good space inside.

DH1953

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom