Lander area/southern wind rivers

wyo_bulls

I sure would appreciate any information on moose and places to look for them in the southern wind rivers. My Dad drew the tag there and we will be hunting both archery and rifle. Sure would like any information on the area and any hot spots to check out. Thanks!

Start by contacting the Wildlife Officer and Biologist that work that area. They are a good source to "start with". Good Luck.

Yep, I have done that and have got good information. Like to visit with some of the local hunters who may know some areas to look for the old swamp donkey and where they may see them during the hunting season.

I don't know anything about the area, but I saw your 2009 pronghorn listed in the current issue of Fair Chase and wanted to say congrats!

Piper, it is area 2, Louis Lake area and then some.

CO, thanks on the goat! I didn't draw this year so no goat hunting in the area I like, but my wife drew again. So I will be taking her down there to look for a couple that I saw last year with hopes of getting another good goat. Good luck on you season!

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom