lassen lope down

6x7

Very Active Member
I was out with my 11 year old son today we got him at 0915, I will post up the pics later.

Please don't pull a cASS on us now, looking forward to the pictures.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Nice....can't wait to see the pictures. It's always great to have the opportunity to take your kids along. Thanks for keeping me posted on your hunt.
Todd

1953100_1516.jpg

Hey there 6x7...great picture. That's a great lookin' goat. Congradulations to the both of you.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-04-11 AT 12:28PM (MST)[p]Beautiful buck! Thanks for sharing. I'll bet your son will never forget being with you.
--Bob

That's a great looking buck with those jet black horns, hooks, and nice prongs 6x7 - congratulations!

Having your son along with you on the hunt makes it that more special. Enjoy him while you can, they grow up fast!

Horniac

Great looking Lope you got, congrats to you and nice pictures too.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Awesome buck, can't wait till I draw that tag. Good job taking the young man, that's what It's all about.

Jerad

>Congratulations on a great looking goat.
>Did u see any good
>muleys?

I saw three does thursday while I was sitting on a water tank dove hunting,after saturday was over I went out looking for deer, I didnt see but one doe in two mornings of looking and glassing miles of hill sides.

Very nice! Did you get it with your rifel?

"If God did not intend for man to hunt animals, he would have made broccoli more fun to shoot"

I did shot him with my rifel,I will allways in the back of my mind regret it a bit, it was only a 100 yard shot.I did want to try and take one with my muzzel loader but I guess I can do that in another state.
I was under a bit of presure the area I planned to hunt I didnt think anybody would be there,one friday there were two other rigs there scouting it out,one moved on and went up north"he ended up with a 14 inch buck" the other was a local guy who was not in a hurry but was looking for a decent buck" he had just got back from a nevada hunt and shot a 85 inch buck"and the fact that I had only found two bucks on the blm ground in this are made for a easy decision to go with the rifel.

No I droped him off at the taxi shop then I have been busy,cutting and wraping the meat, going back to work for a few days to save some time, I am leavin tomarrow morning for a muzzy deer hunt with a friend who has a tag.I will get to it after this hunt and let you know.

>73 5/8 gross it is lacking
>mass.

Despite the fact he lacks a little mass, he more than makes up for it with character. That's truly a great looking goat!!

I saw one at the taxi shop today that a guy got across the highway from where I took this goat it is extremly heavy,I didnt put a tap on it but I will try and get a pic tomarrow of it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom