Last day Wyoming buck

Jerryd

LAST EDITED ON Nov-08-19 AT 10:44PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Nov-08-19 AT 09:26?PM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Nov-08-19 AT 09:16?PM (MST)

Last morning of the general hunt for deer, we we were out scouting for elk virtually giving up on the deer hunt. This buck just happen to jump up about ninety yards away. One shot with my creedmoor and he was finished.
There was a guy that came by and asked if I just shot that big buck? I said yes I did and it dropped right there in those quakies. So he goes on to tell me how him and his son had been chasing this buck since the spring, and even says his son had a shot at him with his bow. We went up and took a look at this buck and he assured me that it's the one his family had been hunting. He then sent me a beautiful picture of him in full velvet. I am blessed to take such a fine animal and very grateful for it.

I am having problems sending them so I sent them in an email to you. I'm not very computer savvy, you know an old fart.

>I am having problems sending them
>so I sent them in
>an email to you. I'm
>not very computer savvy,
>you know an old fart.
>

Check your PM Jerry!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

LAST EDITED ON Nov-08-19 AT 10:45PM (MST)[p]https://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos_2019/5692020191021222355.jpg
877955477.jpeg

LAST EDITED ON Nov-09-19 AT 07:28AM (MST)[p]Would you mind sharing what he scored, I'm guessing low 180s? Heck of a buck, congrats!

I have not scored him yet waiting for the drying period to pass. The general consensus is he'll score around 180. Thanx.

Great buck any day of the season. Great memories and to get live pictures to boot is awesome.

Congrats on a fine buck. Good to hear that you met a gracious hunter that had also been looking for the same animal. There are still good people out there.

Good looking buck.....definitely a bonus to have a before and after photo! Thanks for sharing.

BOHNTR )))---------->

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom