late 6 deer

Congrats to you Mark and hope you nail a good one. That was my 1st pick for Deer and did not drew with 8 points....maybe next year.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Only haven't drawn 4 times since I started putting in back on 96 and 2 of those years I was unemployed and couldn't put in but now I am one tag ahead for the years :)

Mark....who the hell do you know??? I cant draw but every few years!!! seems i have to have 4 or 5 points to get a tag, hell i even put in bow for 15 and couldnt draw that, what does that tell ya!!!

clean livin i guess LOL!!!

ps...did you ever find out excatly who owns that land out on HT we were talking about before? pm me if you know anything

Nevada is amazing. You draw with 0 points, and I keep sending money for my 14 NR point with no draw. Congradulations! I just want out. But with $2240 dollars invested I can't just go to any units.

>Nevada is amazing. You draw
>with 0 points, and I
>keep sending money for my
>14 NR point with no
>draw. Congradulations! I
>just want out. But
>with $2240 dollars invested I
>can't just go to any
>units.

I have an idea move to Nevada or get a good guide I know 3 here that hunt 6

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom