Late Archery Deer in AZ

I'll be heading to Arizona on the 31st for the January hunt. From my scouting trips a few weeks ago, it looks like the good monsoon season has been good. Deer look to be in great shape and the forage has lots of new growth. Now if the rut and weather will cooperate........ Good luck this weekend.

BOHNTR )))---------->

I'll be headed out to unit 10. Anyone going out that way? Goodluck guys!

-4x

Should be nice and cold up there this year!!! I was in 10 last year and got snowed on heavy. Not too many deer were taked from that area during rifle season this year. Hopfully there will be some taken with bows!!!

I'll be heading to 29 and 30 in January. Took a good coues last January, so it has been a long, long wait.

not really sure what part of 10 i'll be heading to, but I seen some nice ones's north part of ten. Real nice ones, but the bucks are far and few in between. and suppposed to have a storm coming through this friday, maybe even saturday. If it's cold enough they'll be low. Well see what happens. Good luck all.

-4x

I will be heading to either 10 or 17 next weekend, and also a few afternoon hunts here and their in 10. More snow this weekend will help but their has not been much snow to speak of, in Flag.
In January I will be out alot for javelina and deer.
Good luck to all.
gens

So did any of you guys get out this last weekend, and how did you do? I am going to try to get out next week and do a little scouting for Javelina at the same time. Good luck.

I was not able to get out this past weekend but I will be hunting out of my house this Wed, Thus, and Friday here in North Phx. It should be better this week the moon is not as full.

Standman, I'll also be in 29 and 30 the first week. I'll be by myself and then heading to NM for the second week. Ed F

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom