Late Hart MT Archery

Nope, thought about it but went with the Late Mount Emily. I think that there will be some very big bucks killed this winter in all the new hunts. This is really going to be interesting.

Everyone I know in Oregon with any points applied. You should get it with that many points. Most of my buddies have 6-8 res points. It will be very interesting. I hunted it 2 years ago second archery season and it was just okay, but it has potential. The rut will be different then the scortching early season hunt....weather will play a huge role.

HK

GO HARD KORE OR DON'T GO AT ALL

I've heard conflicting statements about whether or not the deer will have migrated off of Hart Mt. by that time, depending on the weather. If my memory serves me, I read somewhere that those deer migrate into Nevada every winter. Maybe it won't be a problem, I noticed the hunt dates are earlier than the other two rut hunts.

It will be interesting for those who draw. I have to believe that in most years the dates will be good. I don't think the G & F would purposely sell tags to a vacant area.

I chose the Hart because I figured it would be easier for a NR than some of the vast desert units. And I don't like hunting the heat.

Back
Top Bottom