Late rifle Manti Elk

ruttinelk393

Hello, a friend of mine drew the November rifle Manti hunt for elk. I told him I would go and help. Looking for general info (areas, roads, nearby towns, bull expectation and general impression of the unit etc) from those who have hunted it in the past few years. He doesnt have the resources to go fully guided. Although he just went through cancer, he is/will be in shape so looking for ideas to get away from other hunters. Although he has significant hunting experience with deer, he has yet to kill an elk. So, just doing our initial research, prior to scouting trip, in hopes of a great hunt in the end for him. Any help or referrals would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much~R

Roads, towns, etc can be found on google maps. Expectations with the late tag….if you see a 320 bull during shooting light then don’t hesitate.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom