Late Season Bull

LAST EDITED ON Dec-11-14 AT 04:57PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Dec-11-14 AT 04:53?PM (MST)

Check out this video of Kimberlie's late season bull hunt on the Manti.She was extremly patient in holding out for a good bull. Please vote for this video on the I-video wildlife page. You can find the link to vote in the comments on the youtube video. Sorenson Family Success 2014.Thanks Guys!!
96199756_10203047238763938_1835340788807700372_n.jpg

http://youtu.be/yZI0cTYbpaM?list=UUUA4xCGCfcY0Dsgt6Py_Nzw

LAST EDITED ON Dec-11-14 AT 05:58PM (MST)[p]That is one great looking bull! Congrats to that smiling huntress!!!
Addendum: Just watched the video itself and that looks like some awesome, rough country!

Wow. Great Bull congrats to the huntress and all involved. Great video. Must be part crazy to hunt where she did. Rutnbuck

Thanks for the kind words guys! Who said monstermuleys is full of haters? If you wouldn't mind, please click the link in the youtube comments and vote for the video. Thanks again!

Fantastic!!!!

I tell you what...the women hunters in Utah have KILLED it on big elk this year. The 2 biggest bulls in the state have been killed by WOMEN! Congrats on an amazing hunt and trophy.

I have had my girls look at pictures and video of all the success this year.....keep up the good work.

I voted. How could you not!? Awesome video all the way around. The family, looks like 3 generations of support, everyone on horseback, great shooting, great kill shot on video, the hugs and congrats afterward, the breakdown, pulling out the slug for memorabilia, the pack out. The whole video, just great. Well done and congrats. Looks like you're leading with 34% and 166 votes.

>I voted. How could you not!?
>Awesome video all the way
>around. The family, looks like
>3 generations of support, everyone
>on horseback, great shooting, great
>kill shot on video, the
>hugs and congrats afterward, the
>breakdown, pulling out the slug
>for memorabilia, the pack out.
>The whole video, just great.
> Well done and congrats.
> Looks like you're leading
>with 34% and 166 votes.
>

Well thanks ForkWest! I (Kendon) put the video together and must admit, the way it all worked out was unreal. Kimberlie hunted her butt off and it payed off in a big way. Memories that will last forever. Thanks for the vote!

One of the best this year if not the best! I have watched it a couple time over and like everything about it. Family, hunting, horses, and a big bull that was a smart son of a gun!

It was great to see the whole thing! I do wish we had more video of the stalk! I love that sort of country and always enjoy seeing the way the land changes movement. I am sure it was difficult getting into shooting position, but it paid off big time with 2 great shots and an animal dead witching feet of its bed!

Wonder how many people would have given up thinking the bull was out of reach or how many would have shot a long ways saying there was no chance to get closer! Great hunt, great skill, great family!

Great video. Congrats to the hunter. Great bull and great shots. Looks like he was packing a broken leg before the first shot in the video. Tell us about that if you don't mind. Or am I mistaken?

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

A hard earned great bull, beautiful country, great time with friends and family, does it get any better?

Awesome, awesome, awesome!!!

Congrats

PS - Great Video

"The problem with quotes on Internet Forums is that it is often difficult to verify their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln

>Great video. Congrats to the hunter.
>Great bull and great shots.
>Looks like he was packing
>a broken leg before the
>first shot in the video.
>Tell us about that if
>you don't mind. Or am
>I mistaken?
>
>
>[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I
>just stir it.[/font]

You are not mistaken. She had hit him the night before and it was decided that it was best to leave him that night rather than risk shooting him close to the ledge. The hope was he would work his way up and off of the ledges. He did move about 20 yards off the rim which is where you see him bedded in the video.

Thankfully he didn't go over that cliff. Pretty cool place to kill one.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom