LATE UNIT 15 ML COW HELP!

BioHazrdMan

Ok, here goes. Why lie? I have never even seen a blade of grass in Unit 15 but applied anyways and got drawn! :) Dec 10-14 ML cow hunt! I am fat, lazy, and have no intention of scouting one bit. I am not looking for general areas to hunt, I want honey holes and GPS coordinates!!! Preferably a honey hole or GPS coordinates close to a road so I don't have to hike (like I said I'm fat and lazy) and so I can hopefully drive my truck up to the downed animal and not have to pack it out! Oh yeah, what size cow should I be looking for and what is the smallest you would pass up? :) Any help would be great! PM me with any/all info, promise I won't share any of it with the whole world! Oh yeah, now that I got drawn what kinda muzzleloader should I buy? Thanks in advance!

Ok *laughing*... just had to lighten things up a little. Think this post would do Stinky proud?! Where is he anyways? Africa? When I grow up I wanna be like Stinky!:)

I actually did get drawn for the late unit 15 ML cow tag! Plan on doing a lot of camping/scouting there this summer/fall if I can afford fuel to get there!!! Good luck to all that drew!

I have always had good luck on the west side of Slaughter Mesa. There is a good road you can hunt from that covers the whole area, so you shouldnt have to get out of the truck. JK

West of Slaughter out in the rolling p/js, and this fire is pushed alot of AZ elk over.Congrats, I had this same tag some years back and had a good time.

What area are you coming from? I have the late muzzy bull tag (week before Thanksgiving). Been down there once this yr already. Wouldn't mind staying in touch when it gets a little closer. I'm thinking of doing most of the scouting after they get pressured in October, hopefully I can find some of the areas those bulls head to after the rut...

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom