Latter Day Saints do it Best

Amazing the Church isn't BROKE/In a Hole Like Our Government is!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Maybe its because the church doesn't reduce its tax revenue by 71% when lobbied by corporate interests?

Maybe the church also doesn't tax its wealthy at a lower rate than its less wealthy members?

etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

....being shamed into mowing the bishop's yard might not actually qualify as "volunteering"....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans -- when they're dead...

You realize no one here takes manny seriously yet you walk blindly into the same space manny lives in. Give it a break.

>Maybe its because the church doesn't
>reduce its tax revenue by
>71% when lobbied by corporate
>interests?
>
>Maybe the church also doesn't tax
>its wealthy at a lower
>rate than its less wealthy
>members?
>
>
>etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

You are right Buzz
The church is 10% across the board and it is totally volunteer.
That is what is called equal freedom.

10 is tithing boys n girls

There is another fund....Fast Offerings.

LDS skip 3 meals and donate the money to the poor.

You guys do that? Skip meals lol? Donate to the hungry lol? Ya ya dont huh

lol...you're a clown aspen

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans -- when they're dead...

It's Amazing a Church doesn't Dig a Hole they can't get out of!

But Our Government Does & That's OK now Ain't it?

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Actually, yeah I do. I spend 3 weeks a year of my paid vacation from work volunteering my time, in addition to a lot of smaller chunks of time interspersed throughout the year. I give my time, I give quite a bit financially, as well. All without magic underwear?

>10 is tithing boys n girls
>
>
>There is another fund....Fast Offerings.
>
>LDS skip 3 meals and donate
>the money to the poor.
>
>
>You guys do that? Skip
>meals lol? Donate to
>the hungry lol? Ya
>ya dont huh

LAST EDITED ON Feb-05-19 AT 04:04AM (MST)[p]Twolies! You are back!

We missed the town drunkso much!

Your words do edify and inspire us so much.

Its ok son. Brush that vomit off yourself and come on in and get warm :)

Yea unlike you losers I have better things to do with my life than argue and exchange insults on the internet with a bunch of Kali phaggots and a lyingass utard.

Btw how do you know I drink?

or do you just assume anyone who doesn't belong to your cult drinks?

>Yea unlike you losers I have
>better things to do with
>my life than argue and
>exchange insults on the internet
>with a bunch of Kali
>phaggots and a lyingass utard.
>
>
>Btw how do you know I
>drink?
>
>or do you just assume anyone
>who doesn't belong to your
>cult drinks?

Lol

With a mouth like yours and thoughts like yours let's just say nobody is assuming you are a water guy with a side of lemon LOL

Then you add to that your incoherent thoughts spiced with anger only brought on by alcohol and it's fairly obvious

And by the way you still have some on your knees LOL vomit that is

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

Good for them but I don't believe in FICTION like they do.
Saying joseph smith is a profit is bull crap. That guy was a joke

>Good for them but I don't
>believe in FICTION like they
>do.
>Saying joseph smith is a profit
>is bull crap. That guy
>was a joke

maybe

But the one thing you cant deny is....

Charity is love that never faileth according to some guy...Jesus

So, if you are Christian...how do you feel about national news agencies telling you that ""Mormons"" or Latter Day Saints are the most CHARITABLE....or acting the most Christian?

Amazing some wierdo with some bull crap can inspire a people to be "THE MOST CHARITABLE PEOPLE"....

But, again, who is keeping track? Why does it matter?

Oh, Ya, NeMount, the Morontanian keeps attacking peoples religion like a little bigot. So, ya, thats why.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-05-19 AT 09:27AM (MST)[p]I didn't attack anyone's religion. I specifically said you are a lying piece of shyt who is an outright hypocrite and should stop being a total puzzy and just turn in your magic underwear because they obviously don't work for you. Lot's of great people are Mormon just not you especially given that you denied even being one.

If you think you are "Christian" and just better than anyone esle, well you ain't.

Matthew 6 New International Version (NIV)

Giving to the Needy
6 ?Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.

2 ?So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 3 But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, 4 so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

Nemount, (Morontanian)

"""I didn't attack anyone's religion. I specifically said you are a lying piece of shyt who is an outright hypocrite and should stop being a total puzzy and just turn in your magic underwear because they obviously don't work for you. Lot's of great people are Mormon just not you especially given that you denied even being one."""

----------------------------

Oh, my mistake, you are good. You didnt attack anyone or any religions. LOL

Next, you called all "Republicans" BS on donating to the poor.

The most red state is UTAH :) (not morontanians 16th best at managing finances)

You say we dont give to the poor.

I prove Utah and Latter Day Saints do......and just like pelosi and shumer you say

WELL YOU DONT HAVE TO SHOUT IT LIKE A TRUMPET....

WELL WE WOULDNT HAVE TO DEFEND OURSELVES IF YOU WERENT ATTACKING

:)

oh and

LAST EDITED ON Feb-05-19 AT 09:54AM (MST)[p]

I didn't call BS on anything Republican, I said the other side has the same kind of Stupid Propaganda you like to cut and paste and it's used for the same reason, to appeal to their stupid base, you are obviously part of that Stupid Base that actually paints anyone who doesn't look, think, act and vote like you do with the same broad brush. Ergo, turn in you magic underwear because they don't work for you to make you a better human.

I know, I know every Mormon eventually gets the attitude like you have: "if you ain't Mormon, you ain't shyt"

Well I simply called BS on you and like the little girl you are you want to claim Mormons are better. Well I know specifically you ain't better than anyone.

Nemont

Also only Mormons call themselves Christians.. Sorry they are far from it. lds follows the book of Mormon, some guy named joseph smith made this crap up. wouldn't a true Christian follow the bible and only the bible. Naming a college after BREED THEM YOUNG is a good joke. Didn't he order mountain meadows massacre? saying Jesus came to America to, REALLY? saying you get a planet when ya die is kinda non-sense thus is why they donate 10 percent to the church so they can go to this highest kingdom. Also the book of Mormon is racist, people with color are cursed then all od sudden they accept black people.

I live in a heavy populated Mormon area. The only charity they do is if it will benefit the church and if they can get more members. So Catholic is the biggest religion with over a billion members. The money they rake in and give to charity is far more than lds with only a small amount of members.

I will never deal with a Mormon, I have been ripped off to many times. I don't trust them. The Mormon bishop where I live took us for 20 grand and had to take him to court. But he is in jail now due to taking 7 million dollars from the state and magically the money trail leads back to this bishop giving a lot the church. WOW!!!!

>
>
>Also only Mormons call themselves Christians..
>Sorry they are far from
>it. lds follows the book
>of Mormon, some guy named
>joseph smith made this crap
>up. wouldn't a true Christian
>follow the bible and only
>the bible. Naming a college
>after BREED THEM YOUNG is
>a good joke. Didn't he
>order mountain meadows massacre? saying
>Jesus came to America to,
>REALLY? saying you get
>a planet when ya die
>is kinda non-sense thus is
>why they donate 10 percent
>to the church so they
>can go to this highest
>kingdom. Also the book of
>Mormon is racist, people with
>color are cursed then all
>od sudden they accept black
>people.
>
>
>
>
>I live in a heavy populated
>Mormon area. The only charity
>they do is if it
>will benefit the church and
>if they can get more
>members. So Catholic is
>the biggest religion with over
>a billion members. The
>money they rake in and
>give to charity is far
>more than lds with only
>a small amount of members.
>
>
>I will never deal with a
>Mormon, I have been ripped
>off to many times. I
>don't trust them. The Mormon
>bishop where I live took
>us for 20 grand and
>had to take him to
>court. But he is in
>jail now due to taking
>7 million dollars from the
>state and magically the money
>trail leads back to this
>bishop giving a lot the
>church. WOW!!!!

NFH...

You are a funny guy. LDS believe in Christ...and the Bible....and read it regularly....the BOM talks about Christ....anyway...your post has so many holes and junk in it.

LDS people are far from perfect...they are alot like you...except they give more the the poor and serve the poor with more community service hours as evidenced by the article above.

Kneemount,
look, no one is claiming holier than thou...but YOU ABSOLUTELY ATTACKED the Republicans and posted a pic of Jesus and went on and on about how the Republicans want to take away food stamps.

This post is to prove that Republicans are very giving...and Christians are as well.

I proved that.

You have come back with nothing to dispute it.

You lost this arguement.

Get it

YOU LOSE KNEEMOUNT!

LAST EDITED ON Feb-05-19 AT 10:42AM (MST)[p]No I didn't, I said your cut and paste little meme's are just like the propaganda used by the leftist, You are just like the people you hate.

The fact that upi hate people and then you wrap yourself in religion shows what a phony you are.

Go read the actual posts of what I said and stop trying to like Grizzly and claim you won on something you are too stupid to understand. But hey, keep preaching, your hypocrisy knows no bounds, remember keep believing, "if you ain't mormon, you ain't shyt" because it defines you are a person and shows your "compassion".

Nemont

You posted a MEME showing Republicans hate the poor and want to take foodstamps.

I showed you the most red state in the USA is the most giving.

SO TELL ME WHERE YOU WERE RIGHT?

Dumbphuk,

Go read the actual writing in that post. I was pointing out that your cut and pastes are propaganda, just like the other side uses to play to the stupid base, by cutting and pasting memes you are the stupid base being used by the political party.

Then you wrap yourself in a religion claiming only you are part of: "RE: Latter Day Saints do it Best". Apparently since you speak for all Mormons then all Mormons are self center douche bags who claim to be White and Right and anyone who doesn't think, act, look and worship like you do is just part of the, "If you ain't Mormon, you ain't shyt" deal you learned from your bishop.

Nemont

The article says LDS people are top.

Not my words...so I used it in the title

again...bigot

it doesnt matter what my religion is....maybe i am a muslim

maybe an atheist

your personal attacks are bigotted and boring

get over it.

Hey, I just set up a new LLC today to sell my software I had developed...while debating with you

Thanks for getting me up early

Asshat,

You are able to set up an LLC and still to stupid to read and understand the written word, makes sense. Stop pretending about your religion, it is obvious what you are and that you think you are some how better. You aren't.

Bolt,

Don't read it if you don't like it.

Nemont

NeMont,

I am humble but I am also able to defend myself.

Attack religion again and I will defend it. If it is Muslim I will defend it if they are right.

Its not about religion

Its about right and wrong.

Attacking people and then making fun of them for defending themselves just sounds like a BIGGOT and a BULLY

If you dont like me defending myself then you arent going to like it around here lil guy.

Religion is so important to you

If you dont want me to bring it up then dont attack it or me. Otherwise .... in the USA...we have the right to self defense.

You are full of it. You attack everyone who isn't white and male and then whine like a tiny little beotch about something that didn't happen. I made it a point that you are the pile of dog turds, not your religion.

Keep pretending you are better because you aren't

Nemont

LAST EDITED ON Feb-05-19 AT 05:36PM (MST)[p]Aspen,

I appears this "study" compares "Church going Latter Day Saints to "average Americans". I would think that we can look at any Church attending Christian and show they are more charitable and volunteer more than the "average American".
That's just my observation.

hwy

>>
>>You bunch of Heathens ,
>>keep it up and this
>>post will be shut down
>>?
>
>
>Please make it so

What happened to that picture of that black man ?

LAST EDITED ON Feb-06-19 AT 12:20PM (MST)[p]This entire discussion is lame and pathetic. This is like two little children arguing that "my dad can beat up your dad!" True Christians of all denominations walk the walk and don't waste time trying to convince others that they can talk the talk.

-Hawkeye-

My Favorite Expo Tag Quotes:

"It is fair to ask how much comes in with the five dollar application fees and how much went onto the ground.? Don Peay of SFW during 3/31/2005 Wildlife Board Meeting.

"There will be a full accounting of how the applications fees are spent.? Don Peay of SFW - 9/26/2006 - Monstermuleys.com

Simple solution don't read it. Show me where I ever claimed to be Christian and "walking the walk". That ship sailed a long time ago in my life, now I am happy, content and don't have to fear getting thrown in Hell.

Nemont

>Simple solution don't read it.
> Show me where I
>ever claimed to be Christian
>and "walking the walk".
>That ship sailed a long
>time ago in my life,
>now I am happy, content
>and don't have to fear
>getting thrown in Hell.
>
>Nemont

You are so f#cken ignorant .

> You are so
>f#cken ignorant .

About what in particular, cults, the guilt that keeps people on their knees with their wallets open or the myth of heaven being only for Christians and Jews? Have you seen most of them, if they were in heaven, it could no longer be called heaven.

Nemont

Ha. A predictable response from Mr. Nemont. Carry on with your foolishness. :D

-Hawkeye-

My Favorite Expo Tag Quotes:

"It is fair to ask how much comes in with the five dollar application fees and how much went onto the ground.? Don Peay of SFW during 3/31/2005 Wildlife Board Meeting.

"There will be a full accounting of how the applications fees are spent.? Don Peay of SFW - 9/26/2006 - Monstermuleys.com

Actually the LDS church no longer has anything to do with the Boy Scouts.

So you might have to deduct those hours from the article.

Another great institution being destroyed by liberal perversionssssssss!

>Actually the LDS church no longer
>has anything to do with
>the Boy Scouts.
>
>So you might have to deduct
>those hours from the article.
>
>
>Another great institution being destroyed by
>liberal perversionssssssss!

Right before our very eyes , very frustrating!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom