Laughing my A$$ off

4x4elk

Reading all of the genral hunting posts of I lost my trail cam, people from Utah are utards, Utah needs to post in there own site, I lost a deer, elk, mule so on and so on. For gawd sakes people quit B.M.W. (B!tching moaning and whining) about every little thing and go hunting. If you had it stolen or lost it go find it and get it back. If it looks like it pertains to Utah don't read it. If its an animal that you shot stay with it sooner or later you will find it. If you only look for a wounded animal for 10-15 minutes then give up you need your ass kicked and hunting privlages taken away for being an ass.

But these posts are funny as hell to me. Because if I lost half as much hunting stuff or animals that are posted about on here I would quit hunting all together! Even more entertaining is the fights and the arguements that are started. So lets give this post 24hrs and see how many want to kick my ass for pointing this out. It happens every year about this time everyone gets all amped up for hunting and the fighting starts.............

To all good luck in the feild and have fun.

I'll even sign my name to it!!

Mecleor

...and then there are people like yourself who bich and moan about people who bich and moan. Good points though!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Just so im "mclear" Your posting about the bitchin and whining, and lookin for the bitchers and whiners to respond? With more b&w
And a good ass kickin "i think"! Pretty dam funny!

Your and idiot!

hornkiller.jpg

>Just so im "mclear"
>Your posting about the bitchin
>and whining, and lookin for
>the bitchers and whiners to
>respond? With
>more b&w
>And a good ass kickin "i
>think"!
> Pretty dam funny!
>

haha, good point.

At least with school starting back up these kinds of threads should go away.

4x4elk, don't you have homework to do?

>At least with school starting back
>up these kinds of threads
>should go away.
>
>4x4elk, don't you have homework to
>do?

I wished I was still in school. Like I said funny as hell. Yep a post on BMW and BMW myself.

>"Utah needs to post in there
>own site,....."
>
>Should be "their"
>
>Eel:)

Ya well kinda threw that in their for you so I could get a grammer leason! Thanks Eal...

And as always there is much fun to be had firing people up on this site. Everyone is so touchy this time of year. HAHA.

With his attitude, probably got kicked out and most likely there is a warrant out for him someplace. I don't know there has to be guys like this that their goal in life is to stir the pot and try to make everyone else upset. Quite the sportsman I bet.

>How does this BM post make
>me a better hunter or
>outdoorsmen? Just wondering...

Hmm? how to answer this one well it probably don't but it does stir the internet pot!
habitat, no there is no warrants out for me.(that I know of) There is so much tention on here when the bow hunt starts. Everyone is wanting to go hunting and waiting on the tags they hold to open people are about to explode and I thought I would throw some fuel on the fire and watch it burn. Atleast until my hunt starts....
Enjoy!

I NEED HELP, I SHOT A BUCK FAR BACK ON MOUNT EVEREST. SCORE OF 350 B&C. WITH 26 KICKERS ON ONE SIDE. I NEED HELP. PLEASEEEE. I FILLED OUT MY TAG ALREADY. I NEED TO FIND HIM. I FOUND 2 SPOTS OF BLOOD AND ONE PIECE OF HAIR. ANY INFO WILL HELP

Mecleor
I had no Idea elk came equipped with four wheel drive!? Good god no wonder so many of em bastards can climb straight up cliffs and jump ten feet forward at the sound a bow string releasing!
You should become the next president for making and pointing out this discovery. You even named yourself after it! 4x4elk! Who woulda thought it!
NuckNuckChuckle.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom