LE Deer Units

american_jackal

Anyone hear of any nice bucks coming off any LE units so far this year?

Heard tell of a giant on the San Juan that quite a few people were after. Heard of another giant typical that was harvested on that unit.

If anyone has any pics, please share.

I heard it came off the Pauns

1CBC8B5A-4AB4-402B-AC09-8684319B33B3.jpeg

I heard it came off the Pauns

View attachment 118316
This is my buddy's buck from the Pauns. Shot it at 40 yards last Sunday. Talked to him yesterday and it scored 238. He and I both applied last year; he for the archery hunt and me for the muzzy hunt. We both thought we'd draw and I'd step into the muzzy hunt with all of his archery scouting/hunting info. He ended up not drawing last year, but I drew the muzzy tag. Still kicking myself for not applying for the archery hunt!!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom