LE Elk/Antelope Combo Hunt

excavator

If someone had a Plateau/Fishlake/Thousand Lake LE Elk Tag and a Plateau Antelope tag, do you think it would be possible to do a combination elk/antelope hunt in the Fish Lake LE Bull Elk Tag Boundary? If so, would the animals be reasonably close together?

I have the same question about Book Cliffs Bitter Creek-South LE Elk Tag in combination with the Book Cliffs Bitter Creek antelope tag or the Book Cliffs South antelope tag? Would it be better to try and combo hunt with a Book Cliffs South or Book Cliffs Bitter Creek antelope tag, and would the animals be in the same general area?

Any help or information on this is appreciated.

Thanks,

Excavator

I'll bet if you Draw/Hunt BitterCreek North for Elk & Then had a Tag for Book cliffs North Antelope Tag it'd be very Possible!

The Antelope will be further North than the Elk,about the time you break out of the PJ's headed North you'd be able to Hunt Antelope in that area and then North Quite a ways!(Check Boundaries!)

My question is?

How you plan on getting both Tags in the same year?

If you've got a way to get both Tags in the same year?

If you were Hunting Elk up near the BookCliffs Divide I guess you could Hunt Antelope on either the North or South end,but take lots of Fuel,it's a perty good drive rither way from the Divide to get back in to the Antelope!

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom