Least Points W/Success

W

Widowmaker2

LAST EDITED ON Feb-20-08 AT 10:49AM (MST)[p]What's the least amount of points that anyone has heard of having success in drawing an Archery Elk Unit 9,or 10 tag in Arizona?

No Gut's...No Story!!!

This will probly make some piss their pants, especially non residents, BUT..... I drew unit 9 rifle with my uncle and dad in '03, and the next year, my uncle drew unit 10 rifle, the next year, he drew unit 10 rifle again, and the next year, you guessed it unit 10 rifle again. He has drawn 4 bull tags in a row in two of the best units in the world.

i drew unit 9 archery bull with only 2 res points.2006 (" i would rather be lucky than good")2 of my friends drew it this year same app 4 res bps.
averagejoe

One of my buddies drew the 12A west late tags for deer this year. He drew his tag with the guy that shot the 240 buck with the 42" spread. They both only had 3 bonus points. As long as your a resident you have a chance.

I got drawn for my first big game tag 5 years ago, rifle bull elk in 7W, the next year got drawn for archery bull elk in 5bn, the next year drew a 19A antelope tag with 1 BP, the year after that got drawn for a 12AE muzzleloader tag with 4BP's, and this year drew a 12AW late rifle tag. You never know!!!!!

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom