LeBron to ????

Feleno

Long Time Member
Geeez the arrogant guy is holding a live press conference tonight on ESPN. So whats your guess? I'm thinking NY. Seems all the talk today is Miami, or will it be Cleveland, Chicago or somewhere else??

dont know. i think he would be hard for him to beat boston or miami in the playoffs. so i would think chicago would be the best place to win. but like some one said on the radio the other day he will not hold a hour long press confrence in cleveland talking about leaving cleveland. so i think he will stay which has been my gut feeling all along. but i hope he does go to chicago.

If I recall, he can garner an extra $30 million in raises if he stays in Cleveland. That's a lot of money to walk away from.

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

Florida has no state income tax. Makes up for some of the lack of money. Plus, by signing a 5 year deal, he could sign another max deal in 5 years when he will be a whopping 30 yrs old.

He booked a bunch of vacation homes in Miami for the weekend, so I'm guessing it may be a celebration in his new city? I dunno, I think we've figured that it's between Cleveland and Miami. I really don't know where he's going to go, his ego really needs to be in Miami, but he would ruin the city of Cleveland if he leaves. I still can't believe he's having an hour long press conference! Wouldn't it just take 5 minutes to say where he's playing. WHat an ego!

I'm hoping he retires. We could use less divas in the NBA.

"Some days its just not worth chewing through the restraints"

His ego is getting outrageous. I think he'll stay, but I'm giving less of a damn with every minute that passes by. Sure glad we got Melo, at least for now.

I don't know where he'll go but I know one thing...the whole time Lebron's been trying to go after a title...KOBE has been collecting rings!! GO KOBE GO!!

~Z~

After Lebron bought Mitt Romneys Log Home in Deer Valley ($10 million)in late May.....and Boooooooo!!!!zer left....

I am thinking he is coming to the Jazz.

Just Sayin'...........

Robb

Everyone is upset that he is doing a hour long show. All the proceeds go to charity! I guess people just have alot of resentment towards people making huge money. He walks away from an extra $30 mil and still gets razzed lol. Stodamire was a greedy guy that wanted nothing but cash! People didn't up in arms about him though. Plus LeBron stayed quiet the entire time with the exception of the Larry King show. Stodamire was raising all kinds of whining to anyone that would listen! Oh well, for all of us its hard to comprehend having that kind of cash. My two cents! lol. Take Care!

Miami will be an .800 team this year with Bosh, Wade and James. That number will drop to .700 if one of those players go down...which probably will happen. Cleveland moves to a .500 team if they're lucky or if they can't pick up any decent free agents. They're gonna have to shell out some cash to get anyone to go there IMO. At least Utah replaced Boozer with a guy who is a bit better than him!!:)

Steve

His wiki page says that lebron donated $20K to obama.

a$$hole.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

"He walks away from an extra $30 mil"

Not really.. He could have signed a six year deal in Cleveland
instead of the five year deal in Miami. Thats where most of the extra money comes from. But it won't effect him too much because he will sign another max contract in five years.

He is giving up a few million though...

This seriously will be an interesting season for me as a player fan to watch. Obviously I'm KB24 all the way but for as long as he's been in the league, D-Wade has been my close second favorite player to follow...Lebron sorry guy but I've never thought you were quite as cool or important as you have. I can see it now...2011 NBA Finals, Phil Jackson vs Pat Riley (toss up)...this matchup is probably the best coaching matchup the league could ever see, Wade vs Kobe (Kobe wins every single time), Pau vs Bosh (Pau wins most the time), and Odom & Artest vs Lebron (Lebron wins everytime)... = 6th NBA Title for Kobe placing himself as the greatest Laker of all-time :)

I will definitely say the Celtics and/or the Magic are going to give Miami a run for their money and may beat them in the East though!!

The Wild Wild West is going to be lonely for once...

GO KOBE GO!!

~Z~

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom