left over doe antelope permits

grouseslayer

I applied for a either sex antelope tag in unit 330. I noticed they have doe/fawn permits that do not fill how do I go about getting one and when can I pick one up. Also I hear they are hard for nonresidents to get them is this true or not?

They on a first come first serve basis and come the day that they go on sale hunters are line up at the license agents purchasing tags. If you are a non resident then you would have to use the internet.

I checked the regs and couldn't see any info. Is there a set day the go on sale or does it change from year to year and not been anounced yet?

I can not tell you that. I just see it in the local paper and go a license agent at 8:00 AM. I would call the FW&Ps in Helena around the first of August to see if they have set a date. It is usally late in August when they go on sale.

Another way to do this is the call Helena and find out where on their web the information will be post and if you are a non resident at 8:00 puchase your tags on the web. This might be the best way.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Montana Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, buffalo, and prairie dogs on private ranch leases totaling about 100,000 acres.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail and antelope and manage our ranches for top quality.

Vargo Hunting

Top quality bear, antelope and free range bison hunts on the Crow Indian Res. Turkey and cougar as well.

Back
Top Bottom