LEFT OVER TAGS

>So according to the IF&NG experts
>they are going to try
>& have the left over
>tags drawn & posted by
>this Friday !!!

Idaho Fish & Game web sight down most of yesterday. Don't hold your breath for friday.
PB

>>So according to the IF&NG experts
>>they are going to try
>>& have the left over
>>tags drawn & posted by
>>this Friday !!!
>
>
>Idaho Fish & Game web sight
>down most of yesterday. Don't
>hold your breath for friday.
>
>PB

Maybe they should extend the application period. Somebody might not have had the opportunity to apply.

I am pretty sure that the first draw results were out before the posted deadline on the F&G website. So why wouldn't the second draw results be out on time or early?

>I am pretty sure that the
>first draw results were out
>before the posted deadline on
>the F&G website. So
>why wouldn't the second draw
>results be out on time
>or early?

Just a bunch of jaded dudes. Got used to early results. This year has had some hiccups, sure.
The only thing is the extremely condensed time frame of the 2nd draw. The deadline to pick up tags changed, then the application deadline was extended. Naturally, the date the results are to be out might be later than posted, right? Either way, hunting season will be here very soon and everyone will have something else to complain about!!

I believe there are many early season tags up for grabs will have expired by next Friday. I really thought they may get the results out yesterday evening. foolish me.

Nothing here. Struck out on all my tags this year. May get OTC tag in Idaho still but have only been to 76 and not sure with all I have heard about the herd etc.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom