Leftover draw

Thomas11

Does anyone know in leftover draw do they issue more tags if a group draws and there aren’t enough tags left to fill all the group? I know obviously in regular draw they do this but I haven’t saw any info on the leftover draw relating to this

They always have a little wiggle room. They're just trying to sell all the tags issued for the area that weren't taken in the first draw. Put your party in. If G&F didn't want a party putting in for leftover tags it wouldn't be an option in the leftover draw process. Good luck in the draw.

They always have a little wiggle room. They're just trying to sell all the tags issued for the area that weren't taken in the first draw. Put your party in. If G&F didn't want a party putting in for leftover tags it wouldn't be an option in the leftover draw process. Good luck in the draw.
Well I’ve never heard quite but like that but ok. But my question remains the same, are they going to over allocate the tags or throw my app out?

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom