Leftover List

Got the app, only listed the tags I already have to get a feel for how often they come up for future reference should I not have them next year and to try and get a buddy of mine one who didn't draw. They don't
come up often and they're gone pretty quick when they hit the list.

"Not sure I grasp BHA motivation".
Hossblur 7/25/19

#livelikezac

6 rifle 87 buck antelope tags just went thru. Anybody get one?

"Not sure I grasp BHA motivation".
Hossblur 7/25/19

#livelikezac

Good timing, 6 good buck antelope tags just popped up. I was already logged in the system and could not of entered the info any faster, entered cc info hit enter and quota gone!! Good Adrenalin rush and thankful for the opportunity, I'm 1 for 7 on the reissue so far I'll keep trying!!

The app is damn joke, it alerts you several minutes after the list refreshes and even with the site up and logged in they are gone. Don't waste your money.

I experience an exact four minute lag time from the time the list is updated until I can view it on both my home and work computers. Don't know why that is.

If you switch your cell service to Google Fi, they have a deal with the CPW to allow you to access the list one minute sooner, could be the edge you need to get that tag of a lifetime

>If you switch your cell service
>to Google Fi, they have
>a deal with the CPW
>to allow you to access
>the list one minute sooner,
>could be the edge you
>need to get that tag
>of a lifetime

OK, I admit it, I did think for a few seconds, I wonder if this is true.

I got the app. I have seen a few tags show up on it. I have also seen 2 tags I am watching on the app not show on the app when I have seen them on the list. So now I definitely don't trust the app. But I also can't sit at the computer all day so it kinda sucks.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom