leftover tags

Does it have to be in the Aug 2 mail delivery (whenever it is delivered that day) for first crack, or can it be in their Saturday July 31 delivery, waiting for them to open when they open at 8AM on Monday?

Timing the mail??? What a system! Why not just throw everything received before that into a barrel, stir it up, and pull them starting that day?

Not really sure why they do it that way. I've heard that if it gets there saturday someone just leaves it in the room and it's all good for monday, they dump all the bags out on a table and start grabbing, but that's a rumor...

I'll say this. Some guys in the valley send on friday and I sent my elk leftover on saturday morning from Mesa, they got tags and I got a hopi cow tag. So it seems either day to send is fine....

Take all that for what it's worth.

Kent

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom