Leica Geovid HD vs. non-HD

forkhunter

Have any of you used both? I am on the verge of grabbing a pair of the non-hd, but haven't had a chance to compare. If you have seen both, is there a noticeable difference? Thanks.

I just bought a pair of the non hd. With the current rebate and discounted price it would have cost me around a grand more to gone with the hd version. In the store I couldn't tell a difference between the two. I have been out scouting a ton with the non hd and love them.

+1 with ALP. I own the 15x Geovids and they rock! I also couldn't justify paying the HD price. Leica makes some awesome glass in just the regular version that is hard to beat. However, like anyone else we all have our own personal opinions.

I have found the HD/ED/APO units are a bit brighter in low light... except for those few minutes in the early morning or late evening the difference is not noticeable. With the rebate available, the non-HD are a smoking deal! I just got a pair of 8x56 Geovids and I love them! Either HD or non HD, you won't be sorry! NJS

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom