Leon Parson No-Tellum series for sale

nontypical

Long Time Member
I have Crest of No Tellum Ridge, Slippin' Away on No Tellum Ridge, Buck Fever on No Tellum Ridge, and 2&1/2 Seconds on No Tellum Ridge. I also have Lord of the Rimrock (mtn lion print). I'm not including pics because I figure anyone interested in them already knows what they look like.

They are all UNFRAMED and in the original shipment cardboard they came in. I seem to have lost the Certificate of Authenticity for Buck Fever, but I have it for all the others. Not sure how important it is. I bought straight from Parsons' studio for most or all of them.

Slippin' Away and 2&1/2 Seconds $1k each

Buck Fever $1100

Crest $1800

Parsons' studio currently (yesterday) has all of these framed for sale at $700 more than these prices.

I'm willing to deal if someone wants the entire set of 4.

I don't get on here every day, so I might not answer right away.

Yeah I know they're expensive. Lion print for $400. Parson lists it at $500 unframed.

Thanks fellas. Sarcasm welcome because I know it's coming anyway. :)

Leon Parson is my favorite Mule Deer artist. I have an original Back Side of No Tellum framed on my mantle, and I see one going for 4K. Yes good price and no sarcasm at all.

I hunted several times with a very well known and successful western artist. When I asked him to evaluate his own work, he said "I'm as good as any of them......except Leon Parsons". These are a very good value from the best of the best.....glws.....BK

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom