Let's drive to the beach.

WOW!!
That could be pretty scary.
Never was a big beach person. Was always told to never turn your back on the ocean. Sleeper waves is what I was told they were called.

When I was in college, I had a couple hours between classes and just to kill time I drove out to the beach to watch the storm we were having. I walked out on the beach and a huge wave came in. It just kept coming and coming. I knew I couldn't out run it so I hopped onto a big log that had washed up and hoped that would save me. It didn't. It spit me out on to the dry sand. I missed my class. :)

Numerous 5th wheels, trailers and ATV's were lost in Pismo Beach over the past couple of days. Crazy how the ocean can act with no visuals specific to the area. The last few days have been nice....no storms in sight. Must be something going on way out off shore somewhere.

Numerous 5th wheels, trailers and ATV's were lost in Pismo Beach over the past couple of days. Crazy how the ocean can act with no visuals specific to the area. The last few days have been nice....no storms in sight. Must be something going on way out off shore somewhere.

I love “neature”

Spent a lot of days at Pismo and Avila when back in the day. so glad that never happened to us!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom