Let's Get It ON!! Debate is on....

I'll say Obama will look better than McCain. the VP debate is going to be the one to watch, Palin will " have to check it out and get back to ya " on everything. that interview with Couric was painful to watch, she sounds like a high school chick running for cheerleader, a generic answer to everything if she even had one.

No deal yet on the hand out program, McCain must have dicided the world will keep on spinning if he leaves DC for a few hours.

Me, RELH, Kilo, 1911, 202, .........will think McCain won.

Dude, FTW, piper, TF, zigga.........will think nobama won.

JB

>Me, RELH, Kilo, 1911, 202, .........will
>think McCain won.
>
>Dude, FTW, piper, TF, zigga.........will think
>nobama won.
>
>JB

Ditto, but it doesn't matter b/c the Dummies err i mean Dems will claim victory anyway. kind of like Saddam did in 1991 when most of his Army lay dead or captured.

Look if saddleback is any indication of Obama's prowes McCain wil absolutely stomp the livin sh%$ out of Obama just like he did at Sadleback.
Obama's problem is he can not answer a question without some long drawn out boring friggin story about it being above his paygrade. I still can not get over the nutless answer he gave.

The Couric interview was all about "Gotcha" politics. Those question she asked were questions that would never and have never been asked a VP candidate. The American public can see right through the elite lefts agenda. What a joke.

I want to know when Couric is going to ask Obama what makes him think he has foriegn policy experience. Give me a break. Next genius Hdude, nobody cares about the VP debate, they are not electing the VP only the President. It caries no weight. Besides that friggin big mouth idiot Biden is going to step all in it.

Who cares about the VP? that's a stupid statement. there's a 1-5 chance of the VP becoming president, given the fact Obama has a great chance of being whacked and McBush is older than the crypt keeper it's higher than that.

To put in terms you'll understand, the odds would be close the same as if you took your .357 and dropped 5 rounds in it, now hold it to your head, do you feel good with your odds? see maybe the VP is for more than show.

The only thing McBush is going to win is bingo at the senior center.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-26-08 AT 07:01PM (MST)[p]Well were going to find out shortly. I know this much if McCain performs better I will be more than happy to admit it. However, if Obama performs better will you admit it?

Simply get a piece of paper take notes and critique the debate.

Sorry guys...I just can't watch this BS.....barack is a beady eyed snake....dammit McCain we don't give a darn about Chubs Kennedy....move on.

JB

Let's be intellectually honest.
I detest the liberal attacks on hunting,2A and all the hippie treehugging freaks that support the democratic party.
That being said, I think Obama is a sharper speaker and a more polished candidate IN THE AVERAGE JOE'S EYES.
He ain't gettin my vote but that's what I see.
HH

Well i have to say that Obama did better than he did the last one. But he is a rude bastard, interupting so many times. McCain clearly put him where he belongs in my opinion

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom