Let's Relax

Jagerdad

Very Active Member
I highly respect Elk, Homer, Tikka, Lord Eel,Tristate, Bluehair, BIGJOHNT and especially Feddoc. However, I should NOT enjoy Feddoc after his Picture of a True WOMAN. The Picture made me Blind.

Elk'y wrote DELIVERANCE = SMACKDADDY'S Favorite Movie!

Mr. Elk'y... I do not desire to ruffle your feathers but I have a link that is less than 30 minutes, longer than Homers 2 Minute mark and it is FOR, ALL OF US.

Each of us may see feel various things/feelings. I would say, watch this like you were once again a Youngster.

Let's Relax with this:

Yes, our 1950's.... I wish I could go back in time.

Jagerdad :)

Nice video. I once flew up to Alaska just to go Razor Clam digging. I brought back a couple limits. Worth their weight in gold.

My Post is about time's afield. 1950's ALASKA + a Boat. The men had times we can not duplicate. I wonder where both Wooden Boats are now in 2020..?

No one drank liquor (in the film).

I was very happy to watch another Man good with an M1 Carbine and thrown objects.

Somewhere there is a video made which involves, I think, Gordon Eastman. This film involves his trip along the ALCAN highway and chronicles their (his family was along) trip from home to Alaska where he was to take on a job as a guide. If I recall correctly, this trip was made in the 60s. Great movie; I learned how to grill venison ribs from him. If I could find it again, I would gladly buy it.

I highly respect Elk, Homer, Tikka, Lord Eel,Tristate, Bluehair, BIGJOHNT and especially Feddoc. However, I should NOT enjoy Feddoc after his Picture of a True WOMAN. The Picture made me Blind.

Elk'y wrote DELIVERANCE = SMACKDADDY'S Favorite Movie!

Mr. Elk'y... I do not desire to ruffle your feathers but I have a link that is less than 30 minutes, longer than Homers 2 Minute mark and it is FOR, ALL OF US.

Each of us may see feel various things/feelings. I would say, watch this like you were once again a Youngster.

Let's Relax with this:

Yes, our 1950's.... I wish I could go back in time.

Jager,
I lived in Alaska in 1977. It was a hot day summer and I loved it. I was amazed driving to Circle which at that time was the farthest you could drive in NA. There was magic and I wish I had more time that summer to explore. Good Video Fred Bear was fun to watch. He did it all.

Jager,

Thanks, for the post. I watched the video. Fred Bear was a good guy. I met him once at an archery show in Lancaster PA.

300 Wtby
Dave

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom